The 13 Emira Colors

Thanks everyone for such a great supportive forum!
I have learnt so much over the past few months so I wanted to finally give back a little.

I know everyone is really keen to know what 13 colors will be available after the First Edition! I know I was.

Well it looks like they included them within the public configurator setting files. It literally took 2 minutes to find in a web browser for those that are tech literate.

Here goes:

First Edition - 6 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Seneca BlueMetallic
Magma RedMetallic
Shadow GreyMetallic
Nimbus GreyMetallic
Dark VerdentMetallic
Hethel YellowSolid

Interestingly the additional colors are marked as V6 FE colors, but that can't be as we would have been told that they are available by now.

Base Edition additional 7 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Meridian BlueMetallicNew color?
Atlantis BluePearlescentExisting Lotus color
atlantis-blue.pngatlantis-blue-emira.png
Basically the blue version of Dark Verdent
Cosmos BlackMetallicShould be a nice deep black with silver speckle?
Osmium SilverMetallicThis could be a silvery aqua blue!
osmium-metal.png
Real Osmium Metal
Vivid RedSolidBright red seen at Hethel?
vivid-red.png
Zinc GreySolidThe gray Emiras recently seen at Hethel? Probably like nardo gray or a little bit like crayon? I call it undercoat gray. :ROFLMAO:
nardo-grey.png
Aspen WhitePearlescentExisting Lotus color
aspen-white.png

Also for the interior, looking at the settings file it seems that there will be a black leather with yellow stripe and black leather with red stripe option. I think you can see the yellow stripe on black leather on a head rest in the configurator videos if you look very closely. 😀

I bet this puts a rabbit in the hat for some of us! However the FE colors are really beautiful so you can't go wrong.

Happy Emira driving!

Last edited:

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Could one of those kind folks on here with good contacts into Lotus ask whether front mudflaps will be available as an accessory? Something small yet slightly wider than the front tyre would be all that’s needed here.

The white car clearly shows that mudflaps would help tremendously. The lower side skirts and bottom edge of the doors get an absolute beating. The FE gloss black side skirts will look absolutely horrible without any protection in a few thousand miles as a daily driver!

I hope those side skirts are bolt on and not glued on. I can see everyone wanting to get them repainted unless they’re PPFd.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Could one of those kind folks on here with good contacts into Lotus ask whether front mudflaps will be available as an accessory? Something small yet slightly wider than the front tyre would be all that’s needed here.

The white car clearly shows that mudflaps would help tremendously. The lower side skirts and bottom edge of the doors get an absolute beating. The FE gloss black side skirts will look absolutely horrible without any protection in a few thousand miles as a daily driver!

I hope those side skirts are bolt on and not glued on. I can see everyone wanting to get them repainted unless they’re PPFd.
I bet some small spats could be made from some carbon sheet. Had something similar on my M2 Comp. Also have flaps on my current car but don't think they will work somehow 😂
20210914_141905.jpg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I bet some small spats could be made from some carbon sheet. Had something similar on my M2 Comp. Also have flaps on my current car but don't think they will work somehow 😂View attachment 2752
Not quite the look I had in mind! :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking something small of moulded rubber that could scrape a speed hump if need be without cracking and breaking.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Not quite the look I had in mind! :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking something small of moulded rubber that could scrape a speed hump if need be without cracking and breaking.
Check these instead 😁

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Check these instead 😁
Thanks! They’re quite nice looking. A dealer fitted Lotus genuine accessory like this would be amazing.

PaperLawyer

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Less than ideal, but if Lotus simply offered some body coloured little plastic capsto cover the holes, we're the plinth removed, would be a cheap fix.
Just spotted this solution raised on one of the US owner threads:

I'm sure something similar could be designed and made in the UK?

If only the plinth was a dealer fit and so an alternative plinth could be supplied by the car owner.

Last edited:

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Just spotted this solution raised on one of the US owner threads:

I'm sure something similar could be designed and made in the UK?

If only the plinth was a dealer fit and so an alternative plinth could be supplied by the car owner.

Damn, that’s a brilliant idea. Looks like it’ll take a bit of a battering from front scrapes though.

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Looks very similar to nightfall blue they did on the Exige S2- really pops in the sunlight

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Super excited to see what you do with Osmium!
I'd never heard of Osmium before, but after looking at images of it on an internet search, it's a cool looking metal. Only problem is, it's highly reflective, as in mirror-like. That's not practical on a car, so I'm not sure how they're going to handle the reflectivity. I've chosen to soften it and give it more of a sheen instead of a mirror surface. It will be interesting to see what they decide to do with it. It also can have either a bluish tint to it, or a lunar grey/white tint. I like the bluish aspect so that's what I went with. It's also going to be heavily influenced by the environment around it. I may do some renders for different times of the day. These are early morning renders.

Osmium Silver 1.png

Osmium Silver 1a.png

Osmium Silver 1b.png

Osmium Silver 1c.png

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I'd never heard of Osmium before, but after looking at images of it on an internet search, it's a cool looking metal. Only problem is, it's highly reflective, as in mirror-like. That's not practical on a car, so I'm not sure how they're going to handle the reflectivity. I've chosen to soften it and give it more of a sheen instead of a mirror surface. It will be interesting to see what they decide to do with it. It also can have either a bluish tint to it, or a lunar grey/white tint. I like the bluish aspect so that's what I went with. It's also going to be heavily influenced by the environment around it. I may do some renders for different times of the day. These are early morning renders.

View attachment 2767
View attachment 2768
View attachment 2769
View attachment 2770
This may be the most interesting of all the colors offered.

2Lotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Volvo has a color c

View attachment 2767
View attachment 2768
View attachment 2769
View attachment 2770
Volvo has a color "Osmium Grey Metallic". Color code 714. From these pictures the Lotus color is darker.