The 13 Emira Colors

Thanks everyone for such a great supportive forum!
I have learnt so much over the past few months so I wanted to finally give back a little.

I know everyone is really keen to know what 13 colors will be available after the First Edition! I know I was.

Well it looks like they included them within the public configurator setting files. It literally took 2 minutes to find in a web browser for those that are tech literate.

Here goes:

First Edition - 6 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Seneca BlueMetallic
Magma RedMetallic
Shadow GreyMetallic
Nimbus GreyMetallic
Dark VerdentMetallic
Hethel YellowSolid

Interestingly the additional colors are marked as V6 FE colors, but that can't be as we would have been told that they are available by now.

Base Edition additional 7 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Meridian BlueMetallicNew color?
Atlantis BluePearlescentExisting Lotus color
atlantis-blue.pngatlantis-blue-emira.png
Basically the blue version of Dark Verdent
Cosmos BlackMetallicShould be a nice deep black with silver speckle?
Osmium SilverMetallicThis could be a silvery aqua blue!
osmium-metal.png
Real Osmium Metal
Vivid RedSolidBright red seen at Hethel?
vivid-red.png
Zinc GreySolidThe gray Emiras recently seen at Hethel? Probably like nardo gray or a little bit like crayon? I call it undercoat gray. :ROFLMAO:
nardo-grey.png
Aspen WhitePearlescentExisting Lotus color
aspen-white.png

Also for the interior, looking at the settings file it seems that there will be a black leather with yellow stripe and black leather with red stripe option. I think you can see the yellow stripe on black leather on a head rest in the configurator videos if you look very closely. 😀

I bet this puts a rabbit in the hat for some of us! However the FE colors are really beautiful so you can't go wrong.

Happy Emira driving!

Last edited:

rjhoskins

Reaction score
You've got some nice roads near you. What are you driving if you don't mind me asking?
GMC Yukon and Tesla for now. Wanting to get back to my fun days (Supra, GTR) so the Emira checked the box for me. Although I do like my Tesla immensely. The Yukon, not so much--been a money pit as soon as the warranty expired.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Jumping to this thread for color discussion.

Is Mist White an off white color with maybe a little yellow or brown undertone? I need to submit my spec by Sept 20 and choosing between DV and Mist.

AMKV28

Reaction score
Any reason why Lotus did not offer a Galloway green or racing green on Emira? Eletre offers this.

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@KCMO68_510 you ordered Mist White, what was your second choice?

@Lotustoronto what is your other top choice with Mist White?

My true second option was probably Hethel Yellow. I went Mist White in the end, because I decided that 90% of my enjoyment of the car was going to be from the inside, and I really wanted the red interior. If I was using a more modest interior, I would want a louder exterior color (hence Hethel Yellow being option 2)

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
My true second option was probably Hethel Yellow. I went Mist White in the end, because I decided that 90% of my enjoyment of the car was going to be from the inside, and I really wanted the red interior. If I was using a more modest interior, I would want a louder exterior color (hence Hethel Yellow being option 2)
Not a bad choice. I loved the red interior, but went with Hethel Yellow and black Alc w/yellow stitching. Someone called red/yellow the McDonald's colors (Ketchup and Mustard) and that put me off, but it was tempting.

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Jumping to this thread for color discussion.

Is Mist White an off white color with maybe a little yellow or brown undertone? I need to submit my spec by Sept 20 and choosing between DV and Mist.
If DV is one of your choices, check out my latest video coming out around 1pm Eastern. I test drove one just a few days ago and offer some thoughts... Game of Life 411 on Youtube.

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not a bad choice. I loved the red interior, but went with Hethel Yellow and black Alc w/yellow stitching. Someone called red/yellow the McDonald's colors (Ketchup and Mustard) and that put me off, but it was tempting.
Yeah, I wouldn't have done red interior with yellow. I don't have enough self confidence for that combination.

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Test drove two Lotus Emiras with my Dad last Thursday. Ever wonder what Dark Verdant and Hethel Yellow look like in person?
Check out this video. I've got several more Emira videos in the works, so you might want to subscribe and turn notifications "on".
Peter.