The 13 Emira Colors

Thanks everyone for such a great supportive forum!
I have learnt so much over the past few months so I wanted to finally give back a little.

I know everyone is really keen to know what 13 colors will be available after the First Edition! I know I was.

Well it looks like they included them within the public configurator setting files. It literally took 2 minutes to find in a web browser for those that are tech literate.

Here goes:

First Edition - 6 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Seneca BlueMetallic
Magma RedMetallic
Shadow GreyMetallic
Nimbus GreyMetallic
Dark VerdentMetallic
Hethel YellowSolid

Interestingly the additional colors are marked as V6 FE colors, but that can't be as we would have been told that they are available by now.

Base Edition additional 7 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Meridian BlueMetallicNew color?
Atlantis BluePearlescentExisting Lotus color
atlantis-blue.pngatlantis-blue-emira.png
Basically the blue version of Dark Verdent
Cosmos BlackMetallicShould be a nice deep black with silver speckle?
Osmium SilverMetallicThis could be a silvery aqua blue!
osmium-metal.png
Real Osmium Metal
Vivid RedSolidBright red seen at Hethel?
vivid-red.png
Zinc GreySolidThe gray Emiras recently seen at Hethel? Probably like nardo gray or a little bit like crayon? I call it undercoat gray. :ROFLMAO:
nardo-grey.png
Aspen WhitePearlescentExisting Lotus color
aspen-white.png

Also for the interior, looking at the settings file it seems that there will be a black leather with yellow stripe and black leather with red stripe option. I think you can see the yellow stripe on black leather on a head rest in the configurator videos if you look very closely. 😀

I bet this puts a rabbit in the hat for some of us! However the FE colors are really beautiful so you can't go wrong.

Happy Emira driving!

Last edited:

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Great find - didn't dig into the code too much when I looked, so thanks for sharing. (y)

Interesting to see Aspen White is still in vogue, and if it is code C113 (as on the Exige & Evora, and not B113, as found I believe in the early Elises), then it is pearlescent/metallic.

Last edited:
OP
T

TheStig

Reaction score
Great find - did dig into the code too much when I looked, so thanks for sharing. (y)

Interesting to see Aspen White is still in vogue, and if it is code C113 (as on the Exige & Evora, and not B113, as found I believe in the early Elises), then it is pearlescent/metallic.
You could be right. I think the paint code is different from solid ones so its likely to be pearlescent. Will update..

berengun

Reaction score
not sure about Meridian blue picture, could not find anything apart from this blue Evora for sale in Meridian, USA

OP
T

TheStig

Reaction score
not sure about Meridian blue picture, could not find anything apart from this blue Evora for sale in Meridian, USA
Oh I might have got that one wrong! This might be a new color!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks everyone for such a great supportive forum!
I have learnt so much over the past few months so I wanted to finally give back a little.

I know everyone is really keen to know what 13 colors will be available after the First Edition! I know I was.

Well it looks like they included them within the public configurator setting files. It literally took 2 minutes to find in a web browser for those that are tech literate.

Here goes:

First Edition - 6 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Seneca BlueMetallic
Magma RedMetallic
Shadow GreyMetallic
Nimbus GreyMetallic
Dark VerdentMetallic
Hethel YellowSolid

Interestingly the additional colors are marked as V6 FE colors, but that can't be as we would have been told that they are available by now.

Base Edition additional 7 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Meridian BlueMetallicNew color?
Atlantis BluePearlescentExisting Lotus color
View attachment 2708View attachment 2710
Basically the blue version of Dark Verdent
Cosmos BlackMetallicShould be a nice deep black with silver speckle?
Osmium SilverMetallicThis could be a silvery aqua blue!
View attachment 2703
Real Osmium Metal
Vivid RedSolidBright red like seen at Hethel?
View attachment 2713
Zinc GreySolidThe grey Emiras recently seen at Hethel? Probably like nardo gray or a little bit like crayon? I call it undercoat gray. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2711
Aspen WhitePearlescentExisting Lotus color
View attachment 2704

Also for the interior, looking at the settings file it seems that there will be a black leather with yellow stripe and black leather with red stripe option. I think you can see the yellow stripe on black leather on a head rest in the configurator videos if you look very closely. 😀

I bet this puts a rabbit in the hat for some of us! However the FE colors are really beautiful so you can't go wrong.

Happy Emira driving!
As much as everyone was agonizing over FE colors as presented in the new configurator, buckle up for the reaction to the new choices. This ought to be fun. But, thanks!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great find @TheStig - I've been waiting months for this info! Can't wait to see an Aspen White Emira in the configurator.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Great find! Lotus are notorious for Easter Eggs and this is a massive one. Some of those tally with the non-FE colours we saw last week at the factory, so may actually be correct rather than a diversion tactic.

Largest-Easter-Egg-decoration_tcm25-567653.jpg