• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

The 13 Emira Colors

Thanks everyone for such a great supportive forum!
I have learnt so much over the past few months so I wanted to finally give back a little.

I know everyone is really keen to know what 13 colors will be available after the First Edition! I know I was.

Well it looks like they included them within the public configurator setting files. It literally took 2 minutes to find in a web browser for those that are tech literate.

Here goes:

First Edition - 6 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Seneca BlueMetallic
Magma RedMetallic
Shadow GreyMetallic
Nimbus GreyMetallic
Dark VerdentMetallic
Hethel YellowSolid

Interestingly the additional colors are marked as V6 FE colors, but that can't be as we would have been told that they are available by now.

Base Edition additional 7 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Meridian BlueMetallicNew color?
Atlantis BluePearlescentExisting Lotus color
atlantis-blue.pngatlantis-blue-emira.png
Basically the blue version of Dark Verdent
Cosmos BlackMetallicShould be a nice deep black with silver speckle?
Osmium SilverMetallicThis could be a silvery aqua blue!
osmium-metal.png
Real Osmium Metal
Vivid RedSolidBright red seen at Hethel?
vivid-red.png
Zinc GreySolidThe gray Emiras recently seen at Hethel? Probably like nardo gray or a little bit like crayon? I call it undercoat gray. :ROFLMAO:
nardo-grey.png
Aspen WhitePearlescentExisting Lotus color
aspen-white.png

Also for the interior, looking at the settings file it seems that there will be a black leather with yellow stripe and black leather with red stripe option. I think you can see the yellow stripe on black leather on a head rest in the configurator videos if you look very closely. 😀

I bet this puts a rabbit in the hat for some of us! However the FE colors are really beautiful so you can't go wrong.

Happy Emira driving!

Last edited:

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I saw Zinc Grey at the factory. It’s like Audi Nardo Grey. It looks nice but I wonder if that “primer” look has passed now?
Definitely has not passed. It’s here to stay. I personally love the zinc grey look on the Emira with the black pack, black wheels, and red calipers. Unreal. 😍

Crown

Reaction score
I’m an i4 so always going to be late on , build date this November 2023 so was forcing myself into one of the 6 FE colours.
Spoke to customer services yesterday and confirmed they will be sending out a new configuration link email in next month and if your build date is September onwards you can have your FE in one of the new colours!
So it’s silver with black wheels and black pack for me 👍

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I noticed today that the configurator no longer has the video viewpoint available for the new colors, so Lotus is obviously aware that it wasn't working for those colors. Still works for the original colors, however.

Superman

Emira Owner!!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have been playing around on the configurator (like most people here!!!)...

I do really like the Meridian Blue, think it adds a classy look to the car, similar in a way to Dark Verdant. I think this would be my second choice out of all the colours, but will be sticking with Seneca Blue, as that colour just does it for me (and the wife loves the Seneca Blue too! 💙💙💙).

PhilCP

Reaction score
Not sure there's anything better than the original FE choices but variety is the spice of life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown

Reaction score
Yes but you can’t access them through your configuration link for now .
Confirmed with CS you will be able to soon if your build date is after august . So waiting to switch to silver FE with blk pack and blk wheels .

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
My car has arrived at the dealer this weekend. Nimbus Grey. Absolutely love it, but man...these new colors like the vivid red one, the silver, the black...so much more to choose from! Great for those who need to have patience and can now actually spec a new colour. Happy for you!

EMIRADILEMMA

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thank you. I use a 3D modeling program called Cinema 4D from a company called Maxon. I bought the 3D file of the Emira online, and did everything else, including all the paints, colors and textures. Here's a quickie of a DV with a thinner yellow stripe and the LOTUS letters outlined. It's slightly more subtle than the one I originally had created. The stripe and LOTUS are in the factory yellow of the logo.

View attachment 25685
Any chance on getting your help in rendering this in the new Meridian Blue? :D

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Definitely has not passed. It’s here to stay. I personally love the zinc grey look on the Emira with the black pack, black wheels, and red calipers. Unreal. 😍
I love a Nardo Audi RS car, regretted not having my rs5 in it tbh, but just don't think it works at all on a sports car body.

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
My car has arrived at the dealer this weekend. Nimbus Grey. Absolutely love it, but man...these new colors like the vivid red one, the silver, the black...so much more to choose from! Great for those who need to have patience and can now actually spec a new colour. Happy for you!
There's some nice new options but you're still in the best colour available 😉

Reaction score
The way I read the email is cars after august. So can’t see why I can’t change my FE i4 colour to one of the new. Doubt they will stick to my August build Sept delivery anyway. Think I may go white
Im awaiting CS to call me back after their email reply to me 4th May, stating i could change the colour without further delay, 9th july deposit / sept build.

PaulMc

Reaction score
Can’t understand how you could hate driver safety aids to point of stabbing yourself. Do you also only buy cars without ABS? Maybe disable the airbags too?

They are safety systems and they save lives. Nobody is infallible or a perfect driver. We’ve all had that moment where a few seconds too late and we’d have had an accident. If you feel so strongly switch them off but they certainly belong and are welcome In any modern car.
I agree driver safety aids are good but speaking as a technician we are seeing a decline on car longevity due to over complex electronics. Gone are the days that you scrap a car cos its rusted to pieces or that the engine and gearbox are shot [maybe some gearboxes].Now its a plethora of electronic failures.Wiring looms chafed through and emission devices so expensive to replace. The perfect emira for me would be a bigger more comfortable Exige or prettier better finish Evora so it has good ABS and a simple air bag system [Can't argue with either of those saftety /traction/handling features]. I don't need ADAS and lane assist. We see it go wrong alot and windscreen replacements cause camera misalignments .Front radars fill with water after only a few years etc etc. Why do we have to have very heavy electric seats?Comfortable yes but why electric? I'm certain Lotus will make a clubsport/Base model which may make way for such a car. If its 'For the Drivers' we don't need it driving itself!