The 13 Emira Colors

Thanks everyone for such a great supportive forum!
I have learnt so much over the past few months so I wanted to finally give back a little.

I know everyone is really keen to know what 13 colors will be available after the First Edition! I know I was.

Well it looks like they included them within the public configurator setting files. It literally took 2 minutes to find in a web browser for those that are tech literate.

Here goes:

First Edition - 6 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Seneca BlueMetallic
Magma RedMetallic
Shadow GreyMetallic
Nimbus GreyMetallic
Dark VerdentMetallic
Hethel YellowSolid

Interestingly the additional colors are marked as V6 FE colors, but that can't be as we would have been told that they are available by now.

Base Edition additional 7 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Meridian BlueMetallicNew color?
Atlantis BluePearlescentExisting Lotus color
atlantis-blue.pngatlantis-blue-emira.png
Basically the blue version of Dark Verdent
Cosmos BlackMetallicShould be a nice deep black with silver speckle?
Osmium SilverMetallicThis could be a silvery aqua blue!
osmium-metal.png
Real Osmium Metal
Vivid RedSolidBright red seen at Hethel?
vivid-red.png
Zinc GreySolidThe gray Emiras recently seen at Hethel? Probably like nardo gray or a little bit like crayon? I call it undercoat gray. :ROFLMAO:
nardo-grey.png
Aspen WhitePearlescentExisting Lotus color
aspen-white.png

Also for the interior, looking at the settings file it seems that there will be a black leather with yellow stripe and black leather with red stripe option. I think you can see the yellow stripe on black leather on a head rest in the configurator videos if you look very closely. 😀

I bet this puts a rabbit in the hat for some of us! However the FE colors are really beautiful so you can't go wrong.

Happy Emira driving!

Last edited:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
You can see the 2x plate lights above the plate in this pic, plus the reversing camera in the middle. I think the thin clear plastic lens in the middle below the plate is the reversing light. Also a good shot of how flat the underside of the car is.

View attachment 2900
Yeah that's about what I figured. Thank you, I can now make the light covers look correct. Yes, I believe that lens below the plate is the reverse light, although it seems quite small. I guess the light inside must get pretty hot, as there are 5 ventilation slots on the bottom of the housing. The light must get bright enough if that's all they needed to pass the requirements. I have a small handheld LED flash light that can light up an entire room easily, but it also gets hot fast.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Osmium Silver reminds me of Ice Grey or Turbulence Grey in the newer Toyota Supra. BMW has a version of it too. It's a grey/silver with a hint of blue. Based on light conditions, sometimes it shows more blue.

Attachments

• ice grey supra 2.jpeg
    ice grey supra 2.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 89
  • ice grey supra.jpeg
    ice grey supra.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 90

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Can anyone with IT skills render a Dark Verdant with Copper wheels and rear lotus badge pretty pleeeease!??

I’m thinking something similar to M5CS copper accents or Cupra Formentor? I followed a M5CS in Matt Dark Green, and thought the Emira can look stunning in that combo!

Last edited:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Can anyone with IT skills render a Dark Verdant with Copper wheels and rear lotus badge pretty pleeeease!??

I’m thinking something similar to M5CS copper accents or Cupra Formentor? I followed a M5CS in Matt Dark Green, and thought the Emira can looks stunning in that combo!
The copper wheels aren't a problem, but the Lotus badge on the rear is. There's simply nowhere to put it.

Jonhklee 1.png

You can see here in this side view. I copied the logo badge from the front, and went to place it in the back, and as you can see it's too large. Even if I reduced it in size, it would have to be half the size it is now in order to put it above the lettering. That would make it too small. There are very few actual flat surfaces on this car, and on the back, the LOTUS letters are on that spot. I could reduce the logo in half or a bit more, and put it above on that upswept slope that leans backward, but again the badge would be so small, it wouldn't be much taller than one of the letters. It just wouldn't look right.
Jonhklee 1a.png

Jonhklee 1b.png

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The copper wheels aren't a problem, but the Lotus badge on the rear is. There's simply nowhere to put it.

View attachment 3094

You can see here in this side view. I copied the logo badge from the front, and went to place it in the back, and as you can see it's too large. Even if I reduced it in size, it would have to be half the size it is now in order to put it above the lettering. That would make it too small. There are very few actual flat surfaces on this car, and on the back, the LOTUS letters are on that spot. I could reduce the logo in half or a bit more, and put it above on that upswept slope that leans backward, but again the badge would be so small, it wouldn't be much taller than one of the letters. It just wouldn't look right.
View attachment 3096
View attachment 3097
I'm guessing that was a bit of a misunderstanding that caused you a lot of extra work. I think what he meant was making the Lotus letters copper
that are already on the back of the vehicle.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm guessing that was a bit of a misunderstanding that caused you a lot of extra work. I think what he meant was making the Lotus letters copper
that are already on the back of the vehicle.
Ah that may be! When he said badge, I was thinking of the logo badge lol.

Here's what he probably wanted.
Jonhklee back.png

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Eagle7 - you are amazing!! That will be MY build!! One day I will return your favour with a photo of the real thing!

Last edited:

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Eagle7 - you are amazing!! That will be MY build!! One day I will return your favour with a photo of the real thing!
Wow, that is SUPER sexy. Never seen copper wheels and now i’m wondering why not.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for such a great supportive forum!
I have learnt so much over the past few months so I wanted to finally give back a little.

I know everyone is really keen to know what 13 colors will be available after the First Edition! I know I was.

Well it looks like they included them within the public configurator setting files. It literally took 2 minutes to find in a web browser for those that are tech literate.

Here goes:

First Edition - 6 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Seneca BlueMetallic
Magma RedMetallic
Shadow GreyMetallic
Nimbus GreyMetallic
Dark VerdentMetallic
Hethel YellowSolid

Interestingly the additional colors are marked as V6 FE colors, but that can't be as we would have been told that they are available by now.

Base Edition additional 7 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Meridian BlueMetallicNew color?
Atlantis BluePearlescentExisting Lotus color
View attachment 2708View attachment 2710
Basically the blue version of Dark Verdent
Cosmos BlackMetallicShould be a nice deep black with silver speckle?
Osmium SilverMetallicThis could be a silvery aqua blue!
View attachment 2703
Real Osmium Metal
Vivid RedSolidBright red seen at Hethel?
View attachment 2713
Zinc GreySolidThe gray Emiras recently seen at Hethel? Probably like nardo gray or a little bit like crayon? I call it undercoat gray. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2711
Aspen WhitePearlescentExisting Lotus color
View attachment 2704

Also for the interior, looking at the settings file it seems that there will be a black leather with yellow stripe and black leather with red stripe option. I think you can see the yellow stripe on black leather on a head rest in the configurator videos if you look very closely. 😀

I bet this puts a rabbit in the hat for some of us! However the FE colors are really beautiful so you can't go wrong.

Happy Emira driving!
Don't know how I missed this but glad I found it - stellar work! I'll be sticking with Dark Verdant and happy to do so but really looking forward to seeing Emiras in all these other shades. Nice one!

Samps

Reaction score
It has the ADAS sensor pod, so can't be a V6 (let's not get back into that debate!).

I should get the i4 write up finished today 👍
Hi TomE - just wondering if you finished I4 write up and on what post will I find it? Want to repeat other sentiments on this forum your updates and information is greatly appreciated and makes the (long) wait more bearable