Storage space

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Still can't get Android auto to work wirelessly, the only fault I have with the car so far... It just feels so special! Any help/ideas on the AA problem would be gratefully accepted. 😁
A couple of things to try:
* plug your android phone into a usb port (in the glovebox as those are usb data ports) and pair via cable first.
* ensure Bluetooth and wifi are turned on when you’re trying to pair it.

From there on in it should work wirelessly.

emirahl

Reaction score
thanks to all who contributed to info about storage space.
Now it is my turn.
Following pictures. The one wit the orange bag, all in the trunk.
The other one all behind the seats.
The car drives fantastic, feel pitty for the guys who gave up the wait

Attachments

• 20230606_171148.jpg
    20230606_171148.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 20230606_171116.jpg
    20230606_171116.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 116

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
A couple of things to try:
* plug your android phone into a usb port (in the glovebox as those are usb data ports) and pair via cable first.
* ensure Bluetooth and wifi are turned on when you’re trying to pair it.

From there on in it should work wirelessly.
Thanks for the suggestion I have tried this without success! Took to my dealer yesterday, they couldn't get it to work wirelessly either... a bit annoying!

leofin

Reaction score
Hi. Looking for the boot dimensions (length, width, height) of my upcoming Emira as to buy/order the correct bag(s) beforehand.

Has anyone measured that? I know that it’s 151lt but what’s the height and width? 😀

Last edited:

leofin

Reaction score
Hi. Looking for the boot dimensions (length, width, height) of my upcoming Emira as to buy/order the correct bag(s) beforehand.

Has anyone measured that? I know that it’s 151lt but what’s the height and width? 😀
Found some answers online. The boot fits a bag with total size: 110 cm X 30 cm X 25 cm.

modena2904

Reaction score
I did a quick luggage test with the demo car at Lotus of Washington DC this past Friday. I was able to fit an American-sized carry-on roller bag (larger that Euro standard size) behind the driver's seat with the seat at my preferred driving position (I'm 5'10", or 178cm). But as you can see in the photo, the passenger seat was pushed further back, and there wouldn't have been room for such a bag in that position.

The only hitch was that I had to motor the seat forward as far as it would go in order to fit the bag past the door opening. But I guess that's what memory seats are for.

Attachments

• 2023-06-30 10.19.32.jpg
    2023-06-30 10.19.32.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 98
  • 2023-06-30 10.19.23.jpg
    2023-06-30 10.19.23.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 95

AndyC

Reaction score
A practical tip I thought I'd show how good this Nike bag is in the boot though... It seriously took me too long to find a good bag to fit in and this is a peach .. insert upside down and slide backwards ;) Everything I needed for a week away with my wife (minus a vanity bag) fit behind the engine. The space is a real genuine surprise to me that I did not expect given no frunk in this car.
Pasted_Image_04_08_2023__17_48.png

Given we was driving for 8-10 hour stints I personally do believe we made the right call to not put any makeup, deodorant or Champagne (they had a bottle the year my daughter was born - it was rude not to) in the back. I once had a bottle of champagne explode on the top an old TV because the temperature of the bottle got a little warm. The boot gets warm for sure (what else do you expect being soo close to the engine) but I am sure it would be ok I just did not chance it and would not again.

The Nike bag is the Medium Duffle from Sports Direct.

Moderator note: copied from owner journal thread and edited to highlight storage info

Last edited by a moderator:

MickOpalak

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Evora fits 4 carry-ons in the back seat alone with room for a backpack behind each seat on the floor.

iioisos.jpg

sldfkjsdl.jpg

weoiweio.jpg