Storage space

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I do love your color combination of the DV with tan interior. I'm still leaning towards the future black exterior with the tan, which I think will also be beautiful. Oh, and I like the Lotus bags as well. Thanks for the useful photos to see how well they fit in both the trunk (boot) and behind the seats. Still waiting to see if golf clubs will fit behind the seats.
When there is no direct sunlight most people say the car looks black - and the tan looks great with black so you are onto a winner there!

I think a set of golf clubs will be a tight fit behind the seats - there may not be enough width especially for a driver or woods but it may fit in the boot (trunk) if you take the woods out and put them in separately - I used to do that with my Vantage. In fact, my Vantage could take two sets of clubs and two trolleys, one of the trolleys going behind the seats.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Does anyone know if a boot rack is in the pipeline?
Something like this ? 😜

5f46b864fb196f35c670b03f364f9dc4.jpeg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It's surprisingly roomy, you just need to put a bit of thought into how to arrange things and have right-sized bags. Great work @Bilbao-Emira !

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It's surprisingly roomy, you just need to put a bit of thought into how to arrange things and have right-sized bags. Great work @Bilbao-Emira !
Thanks, you're right about arranging, but once you get it I am pleasantly surprised, and still had some spare room behind the seats. Guess I am going champagne shopping today to fill the gap !

Calran

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s been answered all ready but golf clubs easily fit behind the seats and in the boot, so no issues with 2 sets and a passenger

Will update shortly on car bht in short it AMAZING. No issues at all and love it

Attachments

• IMG_2363.jpeg
    IMG_2363.jpeg
    340.4 KB · Views: 102

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Not sure if it’s been answered all ready but golf clubs easily fit behind the seats and in the boot, so no issues with 2 sets and a passenger

Will update shortly on car bht in short it AMAZING. No issues at all and love it
That’s great. First time I’ve seen it confirmed that clubs fit behind the seats.

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is that USB for Apple CarPlay? Would be handy, no cable routing to trays as i can just get a 5cm cable and leave the phone in that gap
The USB port under the shifer is power only. The two USB ports in the glovebox are both data ports that support CarPlay and Android Auto.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
CarPlay is wireless so you can do as you suggest just to keep the phone battery topped up.
Still can't get Android auto to work wirelessly, the only fault I have with the car so far... It just feels so special! Any help/ideas on the AA problem would be gratefully accepted. 😁