Ride Height..... hence wheel gap....official answer

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
What do we think... Still think DV is on the high side... Also not sure if the Seneca blue is sport.... Both have Goodyear's, but to my eye DV is higher. Shipping pucks should have been removed from both by now.

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 9.37.44 PM.png

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
What do we think... Still think DV is on the high side... Also not sure if the Seneca blue is sport.... Both have Goodyear's, but to my eye DV is higher. Shipping pucks should have been removed from both by now.

View attachment 8644
I am betting they are both the same. It's hard to tell that lower angle on the wheel well on the DV because it is in a darker shadow. Harder to tell where the metal ends...

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Any pictures out there that have one and two people in the car (springs loaded)?

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
They look exactly the same to me. Both will settle a bit and neither here have people inside weighing it down.

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Look the same for me also

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I can't believe that nobody has complained about the silver air vent and cap on black and DC rims! :ROFLMAO:
They do stand out, don't they. I would settle for a simple black plastic cap, as I doubt the TPM valves would be available in assorted colors.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
According to Photoshop, the wheel gap is about the same. The DV fender lip is darker, so it makes the wheel gap look larger. The wheel gap is about 2 inches, or 51mm

emira-wheel-gap.jpg

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
According to Photoshop, the wheel gap is about the same. The DV fender lip is darker, so it makes the wheel gap look larger. The wheel gap is about 2 inches, or 51mm

View attachment 8648
IF Seneca is Touring and DV is Sports, can we the conclude that ride height, and wheel gap are finally the same in both setups?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Looks to be the Seneca car is a touring setup as per the instagram post from the dealership... but yes it seems it is the same height!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The Secena is Touring ;)
Source: my dealer Lotus Antwerp FB post
... and here: https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/europe-dealer-demo-cars-specifications.1843/

IF Seneca is Touring and DV is Sports, can we the conclude that ride height, and wheel gap are finally the same in both setups?
The Antwerp dealership has 3 cars: 1x Seneca Blue and 2x Dark Verdant. The Seneca is Touring. The DV with DC wheels is also Touring. The DV with black wheels is Sports.

So in the above pictures, one is Touring and one is Sports and yes they are the same, as I've been saying for ages after it was confirmed by Gav Kershaw!