My Emira U.S.A viewing reaction

Lotushavefun

Reaction score
Hi Emira EFam!
Just saw the Emira live tonight in Las Vegas. All I can say is, THE HYPE IS REAL FOLKS!!!!. If you put a deposit down on this car, be prepared to draw alot of attraction. Super Car looks for sure! The Emira looks flipping awesome in every angle. Pictures look good but, Dang Son!! when you see it live in person "OMG"!!!! Be warned Gold Diggers, will hunt you down. Jealous wife's or husbands will file divorce in less than a year! Yes that good looking! 3000% way better looking than the C8! Exotic looking all day and not break a sweat! Its over yall!! And yes very true, can't go wrong in any configuration/color. Fyi - I saw the shadow grey Emira tonight, the most boring configuration IMO. even that looked freaken sexy!!! My wife was there filming and said I was in a state of hypnosis! Congrats future Emira owners! You all are winners with super fantastic taste! The size to me is perfect, wide, low, long enough (just perfect) not short and stubby at all, just perfect. Hats off to the Emira designers, you guys nailed it!! Sorry I'm still in shock how beautiful this car looks. My wife said it looks even better than the lamborghini Huracan and thats saying something!!! Mic drop now! Dang Son!!! Lol
20211113_200154.jpg
20211113_204437.jpg

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice. Vegas was a dealer associate event only right? Do you work for Lotus?

OP
Lotushavefun

Lotushavefun

Reaction score
Nice. Vegas was a dealer associate event only right? Do you work for Lotus?
Thanks @VL3X, No I don't work for Lotus. One of the Sales Managers at Lotus was able to put me on a special guest list. On that special guest list was about 10 others and the rest was dealers. However, I had to pay my own plane tickets and Hotel for my wife and I, which costed $2,300. And worth every penny too! No complaints at all. I have to say Lotus treats their dealers right. The DJ was off the chain! The d'oeuvres was delicious! Open tab bar! All I can say is, my hunt for a mid engine car days are over, now all I have to do is wait for the delivery day! Also I open the gas lid and noticed there was no gas cap. See pic. Cheers!
20211113_203151.jpg
🍻 🤩🥳👍

Lotusrat

Reaction score
Thanks @VL3X, No I don't work for Lotus. One of the Sales Managers at Lotus was able to put me on a special guest list. On that special guest list was about 10 others and the rest was dealers. However, I had to pay my own plane tickets and Hotel for my wife and I, which costed $2,300. And worth every penny too! No complaints at all. I have to say Lotus treats their dealers right. The DJ was off the chain! The d'oeuvres was delicious! Open tab bar! All I can say is, my hunt for a mid engine car days are over, now all I have to do is wait for the delivery day! Also I open the gas lid and noticed there was no gas cap. See pic. Cheers! View attachment 1301🍻 🤩🥳👍
No gas cap is the norm these days.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hi Emira EFam!
Just saw the Emira live tonight in Las Vegas. All I can say is, THE HYPE IS REAL FOLKS!!!!. If you put a deposit down on this car, be prepared to draw alot of attraction. Super Car looks for sure! The Emira looks flipping awesome in every angle. Pictures look good but, Dang Son!! when you see it live in person "OMG"!!!! Be warned Gold Diggers, will hunt you down. Jealous wife's or husbands will file divorce in less than a year! Yes that good looking! 3000% way better looking than the C8! Exotic looking all day and not break a sweat! Its over yall!! And yes very true, can't go wrong in any configuration/color. Fyi - I saw the shadow grey Emira tonight, the most boring configuration IMO. even that looked freaken sexy!!! My wife was there filming and said I was in a state of hypnosis! Congrats future Emira owners! You all are winners with super fantastic taste! The size to me is perfect, wide, low, long enough (just perfect) not short and stubby at all, just perfect. Hats off to the Emira designers, you guys nailed it!! Sorry I'm still in shock how beautiful this car looks. My wife said it looks even better than the lamborghini Huracan and thats saying something!!! Mic drop now! Dang Son!!! LolView attachment 1293View attachment 1294

Great post. I have read it 5 times already. My viewing is about 3 weeks away and I am on the edge of my seat especially after your description.

OP
Lotushavefun

Lotushavefun

Reaction score
Here’s an idea. If lotus wants to make early adopters feel special, how about a special edition cover in that cool multicolored fabric
Yes that would be a great idea! Well if they don't, @TomE or @TXEMIRA its time to get your designer folks on it and make some $$$$. Lol😆 Actually it is a brilliant idea!

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Legit idea. We need to take over US Marketing. #UnpaidInternship
I was going to ask the forum for recommendations on a car cover anyway... I would prefer something that's on brand and designed to fit the car properly (versus just a generic back and baggy cover). A cover in that multi-color camo would be siiiick.

All conjecture aside and not to hijack this thread... best car covers out there for evora/emira (figure they have roughly same fit)?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The Lotus covers are good:

I assume they’ll add an Emira one - now we just need to lobby for it to be the camo one.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The Lotus covers are good:

I assume they’ll add an Emira one - now we just need to lobby for it to be the camo one.
+1 for the camo version. Would be a nice add-on or even pre-ship for the wait. Oh. A new slogan:

For the Wait!

OP
Lotushavefun

Lotushavefun

Reaction score
+1 for the camo version. Would be a nice add-on or even pre-ship for the wait. Oh. A new slogan:

For the Wait!
The Camo Emira car cover would be a nice touch! Symbolizing the launch of the "First Edition"! I have to say, when I saw the Emira with the cover over it, you could tell from the body lines, there was an Epic car under that cover! And that's the Crazy part, the Emira looked amazing covered and uncovered! 🤩LOL
20211115_110132.jpg