Emira viewing part 2 - interior

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I really liked it. Yes it's clearly pre-production but I can see past that. Access and egress easy (none of us are getting any younger...) it felt cosy without being cramped, very cleanly styled and refreshingly uncluttered. Frankly, I'd pay for the KEF audio just for the speaker grilles!

I could live with an Emira in black alcantara with the yellow contrast stitch if I went for Verdant or Seneca but I think any one of the two-tone options will make it a bit more interesting and special - and look great from outside the car.

The Ice grey and black combo feels a little too Germanic, too Porsche, for me. I like the Tan and may yet do it with the Verdant green but something is holding me back from that. That only leaves the red if I want two-tone and done well a black & red interior looks great and also says sports car. That then handily narrows down exterior choices, for me, to Nimbus or even Shadow, as per my "latest colour info" post and the image of the Gordon Murray T.50 in silver with black contrast roof and black/red interior (actually black/orange in the case of the T.50) being a killer combo.

Adam.sinclair

Reaction score
Ignoring it’s a pre-production model, I really liked the interior. It was a nice place to be and as long as the seating position is lower, which they have informed it will be, it had everything I’m looking for, looking forward to doing some continent hoping in mine, went for tan leather with the red…. Might change to green Prior to December if they update the colour

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Ignoring it’s a pre-production model, I really liked the interior. It was a nice place to be and as long as the seating position is lower, which they have informed it will be, it had everything I’m looking for, looking forward to doing some continent hoping in mine, went for tan leather with the red…. Might change to green Prior to December if they update the colour
Either option will look great Adam and as many people have said it's hard to spec it badly (although I'm sure some Muppet will succeed! :ROFLMAO: )

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
They say the seat height will be 20mm (0.78") lower in the production model. Will this really be enough? The seats in the FE are 12-way power adjustable and side bolstering aren't part of those adjustments... so will we be able to lower the seats even further?

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
They say the seat height will be 20mm (0.78") lower in the production model. Will this really be enough? The seats in the FE are 12-way power adjustable and side bolstering aren't part of those adjustments... so will we be able to lower the seats even further?
20mm lower felt like it would be enough to me, but then at 5' 8" I'm quite close to the ground already!

scoates

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was at the viewing at Park's at the weekend and loved the interior. I was dead set on leather but have completely changed to alcantara after seeing the show car!

As others have said above, my main concern is the headroom. When I was sat in right to the back of the seat and up straight, my ear was on my shoulder to fit in and my eyeline was in the roof! Not sure whether 20mm plus the adjustment will be enough...

I was speaking to one of the representatives there who did reassure me that one of the main designers of the Evora was 6ft 6in and ensured that he could fit in that, and the Emira will be no different, but all remains to be seen in the production version!

Pete

Reaction score
I too think it would look pretty cool. It would be a really bold statement for sure.
I have an Audi TTS with this combo. It’s bold for sure. Not to everyone’s taste but it makes me smile 😀