• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

For those that's looking for an Emira ASAP

Wiz33

Emira Fan
Reaction score
We all know that with the long wait since the Emira was launched and orders were taken back in 2021. There're bound to be cancellation since people would move, get married, have kids or simply loose patience with the long wait. I had an order that's not due till 1st qtr 2025 but I manage to get a FE 1.0 today. My dealer will not make any cancelled car available until they have physical procession of it as they're still giving cancelled depositor first right of refusal when the car arrives. I got in touch with them once I heard that the first cars are arriving last week (I'm in the West Coast). They've gotten in about 20 cars last week and there're 3 that became available after the original depositor confirmed their cancellation.

If you're a latecomer or someone who saw one on the road and wants one ASAP. Call you local dealers and make contact. Here's are some of the limitation you have to think about. More than likely, it will be a FE 1.0 cars as those that ordered FE 2.0 already knows how long they have to wait and is less like to cancel. You're pretty much limited to the original 6 colors and it may not be optioned out exactly the way you preferred. Your chance of even getting the color you want is going to be further limited to how popular each colors were. In descending order, I was told the most popular is Seneca Blue, Magma Red, Hethel Yellow, Shadow Grey Nimbus Grey and Dark Verdant. The more popular color , the better chance of you finding a cancellation in general.

As for pricing, you can pretty much expect current MSRP. I would not accept any ADM. You might even be able to get it slightly below current MSRP if it's one of the more popular colors and they have multiple cancellation. I was lucky to get a Magma Red with the right interior and options that I prefer except for brake calipers but I can live with that and I managed to get it below current MSRP so I'm pretty happy. Hope these info help those of you that's looking to get one ASAP instead of placing an order and waiting 10-12 months.

Last edited: