Ignore - memory failure

Porter

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
[edit] Please ignore this thread... purely memory failure on my part.

The Lotus website has the following listed as FE Cost Options... but this bit about contrast stitching on the leather wheel isn't in the configurator. I will have to talk to my dealer about it.

1648146887109.png

It could be Auto-only as they have mentioned regarding the TDC marker which will be available only on the paddle shift wheels... but wouldn't they rationally have said so about the stitching too, and right there on the page?

Last edited:

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Already been discussed multiple times on forum, TDC and contrast stitching is NOT available on V6 FE Manual

OP
Porter

Porter

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Already been discussed multiple times on forum, TDC and contrast stitching is NOT available on V6 FE Manual
I thought that was regarding the Alcantara wheel? Up until now I haven't been aware that the Leather wheel would be available with any variated design at all, for any model. All the contrast stitching messaging I've personally seen thus far has been connected with Alcantara interiors and Alcantara wheels. Maybe I just missed it?

Last edited:

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I guess this is how senility starts. I'm only 43, I thought I'd have more time. 🥺
About that age I was behind my stereo rack looking up close and trying to figure why the hell I couldn’t see the plugs clearly. It’s been all downhill since lol.