Anyone in US interested in buying a 2021 Evora GT?

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I ignored the Evora in general for a decade, but when I went to see the first Emira prototype in 2021, I made the mistake of driving the Evora GT. After the test drive, I had to have it and since the day I brought it home, I wondered what will happen to it whenever the Emira does arrive. After test driving a pre-production Emira, I still had mixed feelings. Sometimes I even think about canceling the Emira order after being in line for 2+ years 😕

Now with the Emira hopefully arriving in early 2024, I am considering selling the 2021 Evora GT to another enthusiast. Please PM me if you are interested (assuming I am not breaking any forum rules).

Vehicle background
  • I believe the vehicle was originally sold by Lotus of Naples in South Florida. It is still listed on their website, but as sold.
  • I purchased it from another luxury car dealership in South Florida when the car had 8xx miles.
  • I was concerned about the unknown history, but the 1,000 mile service cleared those concerns (as part of the first service, the ECU report is sent to Lotus with data showing how the car was treated during break-in period). The service tech verbally told me that it looked fine.
  • Being the last model year, it has been very reliable too.

Details
  • Exterior - Liquid Yellow
  • Interior - Black alcantara/leather
  • Automatic transmission (yes, I am one of those people that actually wanted the auto)
  • 3,200 miles
  • Completely stock
  • Under warranty until end of Jan 2024

Misc
  • Liquid Yellow is 1 of 3 bespoke colors for the Evora GT. Others were Pearl White and Verde Pearl.
  • Evora GT's were produced only for MY2020 and MY2021
  • A total of 348 GT's were produced for MY2021. 72 auto/276 manual.
  • Ceramic coated with partial PPF that covers the entire hood, headlights and bumper
  • Original MSRP $112,650 (about $8K of that was for the bespoke paint)

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I ignored the Evora in general for a decade, but when I went to see the first Emira prototype in 2021, I made the mistake of driving the Evora GT. After the test drive, I had to have it and since the day I brought it home, I wondered what will happen to it whenever the Emira does arrive. After test driving a pre-production Emira, I still had mixed feelings. Sometimes I even think about canceling the Emira order after being in line for 2+ years 😕

Now with the Emira hopefully arriving in early 2024, I am considering selling the 2021 Evora GT to another enthusiast. Please PM me if you are interested (assuming I am not breaking any forum rules).

Vehicle background
  • I believe the vehicle was originally sold by Lotus of Naples in South Florida. It is still listed on their website, but as sold.
  • I purchased it from another luxury car dealership in South Florida when the car had 8xx miles.
  • I was concerned about the unknown history, but the 1,000 mile service cleared those concerns (as part of the first service, the ECU report is sent to Lotus with data showing how the car was treated during break-in period). The service tech verbally told me that it looked fine.
  • Being the last model year, it has been very reliable too.

Details
  • Exterior - Liquid Yellow
  • Interior - Black alcantara/leather
  • Automatic transmission (yes, I am one of those people that actually wanted the auto)
  • 3,200 miles
  • Completely stock
  • Under warranty until end of Jan 2024

Misc
  • Liquid Yellow is 1 of 3 bespoke colors for the Evora GT. Others were Pearl White and Verde Pearl.
  • Evora GT's were produced only for MY2020 and MY2021
  • A total of 348 GT's were produced for MY2021. 72 auto/276 manual.
  • Ceramic coated with partial PPF that covers the entire hood, headlights and bumper
  • Original MSRP $112,650 (about $8K of that was for the bespoke paint)

Awesome GT! Especially with that bespoke color. ;) Moving this thread to our Marketplace/classifieds sub...

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
That's a great car and I hope it finds a good home.