Emira Titanium exhaust interest...

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just picked up my car from the dealer with the Aerie exhaust and heat wrapped y-pipe installed. A lot louder in tour setting and sounds more deeper (almost like a turbo car and its now at the point where the exhaust is louder than the supercharger whine). I'm sure the sound will change once it wears in more. The dealer mentioned that another user (will keep them anonymous) had issues with the valve flap rattling so hopefully this doesn't happen to me.

Thank you for your purchase of our titanium exhaust system.

We have received feedback from one of our customers regarding an issue with the exhaust motor not close enough the valve properly with a very small gap to resulting in a rattling sound.

To address this problem, we are currently in the process of sending him an upgraded replacement spring for the valve. This upgrade will ensure a snug fit and eliminate the rattling sound, resolving the issue completely.

Sentinel

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It was my car that developed the valve rattle after a few heat cycles.

So far they have been good about it and are sending me the replacement spring which will hopefully resolve the issue with minimal fuss. These things happen.

As soon as it’s fixed up I’ll finish the before and after comparison video I promised.

Absolutely loving the sound otherwise though.

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
IMG_0322.jpeg

848fb072-1ac6-4ad2-bccc-4cc2eb338875.jpeg

Please find attached pictures of the spring for the exhaust valves. When you replace the current spring with the new one, it will provide a close fit for the valves flap eliminating the rattling sound.

Last edited:

Wow_Bao

Reaction score
Will you guys be offering a group discount purchase now since owners are actually taking possession of their vehicles?

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Will you guys be offering a group discount purchase now since owners are actually taking possession of their vehicles?
Happy to offer a group buy discount on one our titanium or stainless systems!
Maybe we can see if there is interest in one here.
We have a few stainless available in the incoming batch and one titanium left available.
More will be getting made asap for the next batch.

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Happy to offer a group buy discount on one our titanium or stainless systems!
Maybe we can see if there is interest in one here.
We have a few stainless available in the incoming batch and one titanium left available.
More will be getting made asap for the next batch.
Certainly interested, but I'll have to wait for sound clips before committing. I know you guys are already planning those, so I look forward to them!

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Certainly interested, but I'll have to wait for sound clips before committing. I know you guys are already planning those, so I look forward to them!
As soon as the car is done at PPF we will be installing exhaust, lowering etc.
Should have clips ready early next week!

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
As soon as the car is done at PPF we will be installing exhaust, lowering etc.
Should have clips ready early next week!
Awesome! Do you know how similar or different the TI exhaust is compared to the TI exhaust for the Evora? From the pics, the TI exhaust for the Evora was close to a straight pipe while this new design has a bit of a muffler to it which is nice

Reactions: GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Awesome! Do you know how similar or different the TI exhaust is compared to the TI exhaust for the Evora? From the pics, the TI exhaust for the Evora was close to a straight pipe while this new design has a bit of a muffler to it which is nice
It will have a similar note but be a bit more tame and little to no drone.
With the valve closed it will have big difference (the Evora one doesnt have a large sound level difference) in sound level and keep it more civilized for cruising, around the neighborhood etc.

beardp

Reaction score
I ordered an exhaust, y pipe and diffuser from Aerie on the 10th March.

Everything in stock on the website. Then they said that the diffuser was not in stock.

Ordered on the 10th. They said exhaust and y pipe had shipped but the tracking status is:

1710641343752.png

Very frustrating.

Now I need to get my credit card company to dispute the charges. What a PITA !!

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score

Everything in stock on the website. Then they said that the diffuser was not in stock.

Ordered on the 10th. They said exhaust and y pipe had shipped but the tracking status is:

View attachment 38983

Very frustrating.

You've never ordered anything from China before? That's the way it works. They 'ship' by making it ready for pick-up by the courier. The courier then picks it up and it goes to several stations as it's making its way through to customs to be able to leave the country. Then it gets transported to the destination country, where it's usually transferred to the carrier there who's going to actually deliver it to you. That process typically takes anywhere from 10-20 days depending on what it is and how it's shipped.

Their exhaust includes the 3rd cat delete pipe. Is that what you're calling the diffuser?

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
yeah you’re gonna need to wait 20-30 days, welcome to buying from china

beardp

Reaction score
No sir. The diffuser is the part with fins below the back bumper. Nothing to do with the exhaust.

1710643776760.png

In stock on their website, but apparently not !

Yes, I have ordered from China before.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
No sir. The diffuser is the part with fins below the back bumper. Nothing to do with the exhaust.

View attachment 38988

In stock on their website, but apparently not !

Yes, I have ordered from China before.
There are a lot of people ordering. The problem with an online ordering system is it may not update quickly enough to show the actual inventory status. Someone may have ordered the last one before you ordered, and the website hadn't updated yet. It happens. @Aerie has been pretty good about responding to customer inquiries. Have you tried contacting them here on the forum?

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score

View attachment 38983

Very frustrating.

I’ve ordered wheels from aerie before and it took about a month and a half to get to me and that was with paying for more expensive air shipping. I noticed customer service was great BEFORE I ordered the wheels (taking them through what’s app) and after the order went through customer service fell off of a cliff. Aerie left much to be desired

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I’ve ordered wheels from aerie before and it took about a month and a half to get to me and that was with paying for more expensive air shipping. I noticed customer service was great BEFORE I ordered the wheels (taking them through what’s app) and after the order went through customer service fell off of a cliff. Aerie left much to be desired
Six weeks makes sense for custom wheels. Those companies build to order, they don't have stock laying around. Have you not been able to get after purchase support from them?

beardp

Reaction score
There are a lot of people ordering. The problem with an online ordering system is it may not update quickly enough to show the actual inventory status. Someone may have ordered the last one before you ordered, and the website hadn't updated yet. It happens. @Aerie has been pretty good about responding to customer inquiries. Have you tried contacting them here on the forum?
Yes, I understand. Let's see how this unfolds. Their delivery estimate was 3/20.

My expectation is a Titanium exhaust system as advertised.

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Six weeks makes sense for custom wheels. Those companies build to order, they don't have stock laying around. Have you not been able to get after purchase support from them?
Before I placed the order they were super responsive and immediately after the order was placed they stopped responding all together or I needed to follow up with them 2-3 times before they actually answered. I ended selling the car and the wheels but it kinda left a sour taste in my mouth

beardp

Reaction score
Same experience here too. Excellent BEFORE support then off a cliff after payment.