Dealer / Agent Test drives

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Feedback fromlast weeks dealer meeting is that the car drives extremely well, even against marquees at much higher price points. They had a few laps on their own then a few laps with the test drivers including Gav. I think we always knew this would be the case but it's good to get it confirmed.
Multiple dealer sources.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Damn you! I bundled into this thread thinking you had details on when we could get test drives at dealerships! 😡 :LOL:

Good to hear that feedback though.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Damn you! I bundled into this thread thinking you had details on when we could get test drives at dealerships! 😡 :LOL:

Good to hear that feedback though.
They’re delayed to early July sadly. They get demo cars a week or two before first customer cars.

SlavaUkraini

Emira Fan
Reaction score
< resumes waiting for bloody Top Gear / Harris review >
Me too, hopefully soon!! FWIW, I bet the car drives great. I just don’t believe any dealer who wants to be employed tomorrow would say otherwise. Not just at lotus. Subaru, Porsche, Mercedes’, etc. The only time you will hear them say something negative about their own car is when they have a more expensive model they want to sell you

OP
NickR

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Certainly the dealer isnt going to say anything otherwise.

"Drives like shit. Big mistake putting that deposit down, brah"
You'd be suprised. Just saying everything is great doesn't wash in sales these days. Sure it's honesty + but if it doesn't meet expectations you'll hear about it.