Bespoke luggage

OP
3MIRA

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I think he was considering installing a sous vide cooker in the boot to prepare dinner during that long scenic drive. :ROFLMAO:
For the record I gained 20kg in 5 years working next door to an artisan ice cream dairy. 1L was only $2 more than a 3 scoop punnet. So without my soon to be ex wife to criticise I had a liter of ice cream for lunch every day! :rolleyes:Now I am ice cream free in Perth and 20KG lighter, 20KG to go. :cool: Cheaper than uprating the engine and more all round benefits. And yes I sous vide in my Annova precision pro and Annova oven. I bloody love sous vide. My query is more about transporting fresh fish and crustaceans. And the luggage is for trips to Margaret river. 🔥

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
For the record I gained 20kg in 5 years working next door to an artisan ice cream dairy. 1L was only $2 more than a 3 scoop punnet. So without my soon to be ex wife to criticise I had a liter of ice cream for lunch every day! :rolleyes:Now I am ice cream free in Perth and 20KG lighter, 20KG to go. :cool: Cheaper than uprating the engine and more all round benefits. And yes I sous vide in my Annova precision pro and Annova oven. I bloody love sous vide. My query is more about transporting fresh fish and crustaceans. And the luggage is for trips to Margaret river. 🔥
It would seem self control is not your forte? 1 litre a day!!!!! WTH (hell). Im no saint, but 1 Litre a day!!!!
From an elise..ex elise owner, I dont think you should be transporting anything apart from KFC in that boot space. But you could try with some of these heat protection bags i guess....... but id go for passenger seating foot area ...

OP
3MIRA

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
It would seem self control is not your forte? 1 litre a day!!!!! WTH (hell). Im no saint, but 1 Litre a day!!!!
From an elise..ex elise owner, I dont think you should be transporting anything apart from KFC in that boot space. But you could try with some of these heat protection bags i guess....... but id go for passenger seating foot area ...
No more comfort eating, so happy I am divorcing and buying my big boy toys! As reckon in the cabin with aircon full blast will be best bet.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Different world 🌎 🤣 #boringUK

wallstbear

Emira Fan
Reaction score

In fairness, 1 liter is not really that much...

As @kratedisease would say, 1 liter boxes are for sissies.

Attachments

• ice cream.jpg
    ice cream.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Lotus Advanced Performance are rumoured to be working on bespoke luggage for the Emira. I'm expecting the boot to be warm rather than hot if it's like the Evora. Conduction through from the engine bay is the mechanism, so if you place sensitive items as rearwards as possible it won't get so hot. Ice cream would be a stretch unless you use a freezer bag or @Bilbao-Emira's champagne cooler.

The i4 may be more of an issue, as the thermal management of the engine bay is much more challenging than the V6. The turbo (which gets very hot) is at the rear of the engine bay right by the boot.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lotus Advanced Performance are rumoured to be working on bespoke luggage for the Emira. I'm expecting the boot to be warm rather than hot if it's like the Evora. Conduction through from the engine bay is the mechanism, so if you place sensitive items as rearwards as possible it won't get so hot. Ice cream would be a stretch unless you use a freezer bag or @Bilbao-Emira's champagne cooler.

The i4 may be more of an issue, as the thermal management of the engine bay is much more challenging than the V6. The turbo (which gets very hot) is at the rear of the engine bay right by the boot.
Can't wait for the bespoke edition of my champagne fridge matching the bespoke luggage.
Although I´m guessing I´ll have to buy the fridge aftermarket and install it myself.

#ForTheBespoke
🥂

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
If they do 4 carry bags, 2 for the boot and 2 behind the seats, that would be awesome.

Of course, there will be luggage out there that will likely fir perfectly so we need to locate them.

James DG

Reaction score
Filson Bags

For my Exige - Small version under the bodywork to the right in the boot, large version drops straight in after it, zipped tote behind the seats. Takes up every inch!

Hoping I can buy a couple of the medium ones for behind the seats of the Emira - what luxury!

Well it is a grand tourer ;)

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have carefully measured the space behind the seats and believe my Sleepypod will just fit in there. Otherwise I will be needing a custom cat carrier.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Filson Bags

For my Exige - Small version under the bodywork to the right in the boot, large version drops straight in after it, zipped tote behind the seats. Takes up every inch!

Hoping I can buy a couple of the medium ones for behind the seats of the Emira - what luxury!

Well it is a grand tourer ;)
Nice those. Not a cheap solution, but it never is...

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
How about a nice Lotus Type 25 holdall from Classic Team Lotus?

classic-team-lotus-type-25-holdall-1781-p.jpg
NICE!!1

Now the question is:

Will the yellow in this bag match my yellow calipers, and the yellow stitching , and the lotus badge?

Are. they going to release bespoke FE bags, in real leather or Alcantara, with or without black pack?, or do we have to wait for Base Version recycled plastic ones?

We need an updated configurator showing the bags to keep us going until Lotus releases the promised pictures since October last year.

The reviews barely kept us going for one week!

After that we can enjoy the wheel gap discussion, and without realizing we'll get our cars and 2022 will be over!

Just saying 🤣🤣🤣

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
NICE!!1

Now the question is:

Will the yellow in this bag match my yellow calipers, and the yellow stitching , and the lotus badge?

Are. they going to release bespoke FE bags, in real leather or Alcantara, with or without black pack?, or do we have to wait for Base Version recycled plastic ones?

We need an updated configurator showing the bags to keep us going until Lotus releases the promised pictures since October last year.

The reviews barely kept us going for one week!

After that we can enjoy the wheel gap discussion, and without realizing we'll get our cars and 2022 will be over!

Just saying 🤣🤣🤣
Not if you get the manual. The zippers are only black and no stripe for you!