Here's what Lotus thinks about reviews!

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Just got this email, looks like we have a winner!

lotus reviews.png
lotus reviews.png

OP
Pegasi

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Sorry about the junk text in the email, I can't seem to fix it.

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Just got this email, looks like we have a winner!

image.jpg

Well add Top gear to that list…. TG mag puts it ahead of Cayman GTS and just behind A110 but tight one and both 9/10.

Something tells me the Lotus have over tired the Emira with the 20” wheels with front 245s and rear 295s….. they are wide tyres to have great responsive handling but they have done remarkably.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 6367
Well add Top gear to that list…. TG mag puts it ahead of Cayman GTS and just behind A110 but tight one and both 9/10.

Something tells me the Lotus have over tired the Emira with the 20” wheels with front 245s and rear 295s….. they are wide tyres to have great responsive handling but they have done remarkably.
i find the figures hard to believe..... Ive driven the GTS and 4.5 is something even I could do and i am NOT a fast driver who could do that better.... I am guessing they are manufacturers figures not TG's? WE shall see over the next month how the figures turn out.... not be all and end all, but I'd like to know.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So 5+ months of no comms from Lotus to customers. Then within two days of press reviews they can produce an email to everyone with highlight quotes.

Checks website for photos of colours promised “soon” since Oct - nope.

Checks inbox for email about latest info about delivery date for my car and whether production has started - nope.

Coming next on Monday, an email with a link to the Emira review segment from the Top Gear episode on Sunday.

😆

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Human psychology indicates that most people will click the first link (Autocar).
It wasn't a fabulous review either.

So here's Lotus shooting themselves in the foot again!

Where's that episode of dumb and dumber? :ROFLMAO:

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
View attachment 6367

99156EE7-C1E3-4D03-A564-0444DAF95ECC.jpeg

Fixed that for you.

OP
Pegasi

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Yes, that's funny as hell. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
View attachment 6367

Huh. So the Alpine comes out in front in this review (but was an easy third in one of the other video reviews). Goes to show how subjective this stuff can be.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Exactly. Shows they are all quite close to each other and so it depends on how you weight each criteria as well as the scores on each element.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I get 20mpg from my Evora with mixed non-highway driving. Long distance motorway runs more like 25mpg.

On track I've got it as low as 5mpg 😯