Here's what Lotus thinks about reviews!

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

Interesting read - a great example of a car that was flawed in its days, but became more of an icon down the years….. I remember everyone used to choose the Porsche Boxster over the S2k, but how things have changed 30 years on…

Hope the Emira will be the same one day.

Less Popular can actually be a good thing….

duff

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyone notice that the car believed to be Verdant Green in the heavily filtered pic on the academy pages looks much more like Shadow Grey in the unfiltered(?) version of the pic attached to this email?

unnamed (1).jpg

For reference the academy page is here
https://www.lotuscars.com/en-GB/driving-academy/

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Anyone notice that the car believed to be Verdant Green in the heavily filtered pic on the academy pages looks much more like Shadow Grey in the unfiltered(?) version of the pic attached to this email?

View attachment 6383

For reference the academy page is here
https://www.lotuscars.com/en-GB/driving-academy/
Hmm my email didn't have that picture attached, only a Magma car in it.

That said, Lotus customer service 'confirmed' that the car in those pictures is DV. I put confirmed in quotes because they've given incorrect info in the past.

duff

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hmm my email didn't have that picture attached, only a Magma car in it.

That said, Lotus customer service 'confirmed' that the car in those pictures is DV. I put confirmed in quotes because they've given incorrect info in the past.
It was at the bottom of my email in a section about the driving academy.

Which I now notice was not about the academy as such but actually a link to enter a competition to win a free Emira driving session at the academy.

Unfortunately it appears entries for that have already closed and the winner was drawn earlier to day.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It was at the bottom of my email in a section about the driving academy.

Which I now notice was not about the academy as such but actually a link to enter a competition to win a free Emira driving session at the academy.

Unfortunately it appears entries for that have already closed and the winner was drawn earlier to day.
So everyone that has just spent £80k ish we all get a email to enter for a free track day but we can’t enter as competition has already closed - that about sums it up really doesn’t it !!!! I’m spending my money with a company that gladly irritates me more and more with each passing day !!!! Buying a car should be really exciting and pleasurable experience but not with Lotus they continually DISAPPOINT on most levels and there communication with customers or should I say lack of it !!! ARGH 😠 🤬😤😡😠 why am I buying into a brand that just is soooooooo frustrating. No comms month after month and then we get an email on this ………

~el~jefe~

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
So everyone that has just spent £80k ish we all get a email to enter for a free track day but we can’t enter as competition has already closed - that about sums it up really doesn’t it !!!! I’m spending my money with a company that gladly irritates me more and more with each passing day !!!! Buying a car should be really exciting and pleasurable experience but not with Lotus they continually DISAPPOINT on most levels and there communication with customers or should I say lack of it !!! ARGH 😠 🤬😤😡😠 why am I buying into a brand that just is soooooooo frustrating. No comms month after month and then we get an email on this ………
it is a chinese company.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better I didn't even get the email 😉😁
At this point you just need to laugh it off 🤣