When do they need to have started production in order to fulfil next months deliveries?

Hedge

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I know further delays aren’t the end of the world, but I’m really looking forward to getting the car 😁
Have they started taking & processing the real deposits yet?

Didn’t someone on here say it would be starting next week? At that point folks are meant to get their collection date as well.

I’d be pleasantly surprised if all the rescheduled June cars are going to be delivered in July.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Have they started taking & processing the real deposits yet?

Didn’t someone on here say it would be starting next week? At that point folks are meant to get their collection date as well.

I’d be pleasantly surprised if all the rescheduled June cars are going to be delivered in July.
And if it slips to August you are going to have everyone wanting to put back to September...

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My hunch here:

Production of dealer demo cars is underway. I think they ought to start customer cars in the next two weeks but in theory they could start on 1 July and still deliver the target number in the July batch.

Lotus have said there will be an update to all July delivery people this coming week about the process. And I've been told to expect a call in the next two weeks to sort final payment, logistics and delivery date. I'm one of the first 50 so in theory should be in delivery week 1.

Hedge

Emira Fan
Reaction score
My hunch here:

Production of dealer demo cars is underway. I think they ought to start customer cars in the next two weeks but in theory they could start on 1 July and still deliver the target number in the July batch.

Lotus have said there will be an update to all July delivery people this coming week about the process. And I've been told to expect a call in the next two weeks to sort final payment, logistics and delivery date. I'm one of the first 50 so in theory should be in delivery week 1.
Mines in the first 200, so fingers crossed the call comes soon.

My last date for delivery before I time out until autumn collection is 22nd July. And that just lets me take it on a roadtrip to Europe on the 23rd.

Going to be tight!