Lotus introduces ‘Lotus Chapman Bespoke’

KAR120C

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I imagine a sort of configurator where you start with a regular car and are allowed to remove key components for lightness. When you've removed enough for the car to be deemed unsafe for driving, you can buy it at twice the price. A true Chapman Lotus.

SirSoysauce

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Given Lotus' past communication skills don't see this going well.
Probably take 5 years to get your car as part of this program.
A paint to sample would be nice at least.

I'd like to believe this has viability, but I see the roll-out to be both slow and choppy. It may not even make it stateside, if not only be limited to big hubs such as LA, NYC, etc.

Drambeenie

Reaction score
Dibs of Verde Citrea
%D0%B8%D0%B7%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD-%D1%84%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB-99-jpeg.312168

SirSoysauce

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I'm not entirely sure, but as far as I'm aware, the LOTUS written out in the seats does not light up. If so, I hope bespoke would offer being able to get it to light up, similar to BMW M series seats or Hyundai's N cars.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Notice how they're NOT showing an Emira. Looks like this might be for the electric cars only.

OP
VL3X

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Notice how they're NOT showing an Emira. Looks like this might be for the electric cars only.

Probably.. Emira buyers will be lucky to choose their own steering wheel stitching colors. 😂 We'll see.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I should've known Lotus would only start this AFTER everyone had received their FEs.

The real question is, who here is masochistic enough to jump right back on the ordering train, to purchase the colour they wanted from the start??

Also, the article below specifically states:

If you want a new Emira painted gold with green stripes and white wheels, Lotus Chapman Bespoke can make it happen

Superman

Emira Owner!!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
When the car is late, you will receive a handcrafted, individual apology email tailored to your exact specifications.
Oh my goodness, I didn't realise they were investing THAT much time and effort into the Lotus Chapman Bespoke offering... Count me in!! 🤣