• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Turbocharged Lotus Emira I4 add-ons

Lauren

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone in the UK has purchased any add-ons for the Turbocharged Lotus Emira I4?

I'm not sure if it's value for money or if it will be more cost effective to "pay as you go" so to speak... If you know what I mean?

My car is finally ready for handover and I'm not sure if I should purchase any of the extras (price list attached). Any feedback from your experience will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for reading my post and for your responses... Have a lovely bank holiday weekend 😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240504_115825.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504_115825.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Beardedbradley

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone in the UK has purchased any add-ons for the Turbocharged Lotus Emira I4?

I'm not sure if it's value for money or if it will be more cost effective to "pay as you go" so to speak... If you know what I mean?

My car is finally ready for handover and I'm not sure if I should purchase any of the extras (price list attached). Any feedback from your experience will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for reading my post and for your responses... Have a lovely bank holiday weekend 😊
i was going to do the 3 service pack, cosmetic and alloy wheel protection. The cosmetic and alloy wheel hopefully I will never use but I’d prefer to have them just in case.

Kimmax

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
2 extended all in? Upping your warranty to 5 yrs total? For the emira seems like a no brainer for me 😂
Personally since it’s my daily I'd go for alloy too
Ceramic seems to be a steal, too cheap to be a real deal full ceramic coat. I’d ask what exactly is being done there

schuey100

Reaction score

Personally woudnt bother, the ads on are how they try and make more money, shame you can’t get the service pack as it was free for myself and several others for a March registration, but at £2700 it’s expensive but the only option I’d consider, enjoy the car it’s amazing!

EyeFour Eemeerah!

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Confused. Your saying your i4 is being built? It’s my understanding that they won’t be released until around June 2025 globally??

PsymonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Confused. Your saying your i4 is being built? It’s my understanding that they won’t be released until around June 2025 globally??

Delay of i4s into 2025 was related to the NA market. The UK/Eu i4s were delayed at the end of last year until summer 2024, however this ended up being a rare occasion of under-promise and over-deliver by Lotus with the initial customer i4 cars being delivered in the second half of March (I picked mine up at the end of March).