Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Forum Members,

Bagworld Surman Bespoke has done some custom bags for an Emira owner. They've said that if we did a group buy of a minimum of ten for the forum we could get a decent discount (16%) on a set. The condition is they would all have to be the same trim, logos and embroider. So Black Alcantara, Leather, Yellow trim, Lotus logo, Emira logo as an example.

If you want your own custom bags they may honor a group buy, but it's unlikely. Please list your questions here if you're interested in the group buy, as the owner has said he's been inundated with questions from the forum.

Attached below are pictures of the cabin and boot bags, standalone price for the set and (discounted price). Shipping not included.

CABIN BAG SET
2 x Cases Each case is 16” wide x 15” High x 8” deep tapering to 5” at the top
1 x Accessory Bag 15” high x 8” wide x 8” deep

Alcantara with leather: £560 (+VAT) + S/H
20240226_123756.jpg
20240226_123801.jpg
20240315_134053.jpg
In leather
Lotus 3.jpg

BOOT BAG SET
1 x Weekend Holdall: 28” long x 10” high x 10” deep
1 x Accessory Boot "Tidy:" The opening flap is 10” x 10” then tapers back into the shaped wheel arch

Alcantara with leather: £340 (+VAT) + S/H
20240409_135523.jpg
20240409_135544.jpg
Richard 1.jpg
In leather
20240424_151322.jpg

FULL BAG SET
Leather £900 (+VAT) + S/H

In yellow as polled.
20240415_135348.jpg

Final (?) Update
They will honor a customization of piping. So Black leather, black Alcantara, yellow stitching, yellow Lotus logo in the current format, plus your color choice of piping.

And they will honor the discount at either a cabin set, boot set, or full set. 560 / 340 / 900 GBP (+VAT) + S/H. Invoice will be partial amount, and then the remaining 100+S/H. Lead time is four weeks.

I'll start a list below.

Last edited:

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Forum Members,

Bagworld Surman Bespoke has done some custom bags for an Emira owner. They've said that if we did a group buy of thirty for the forum we could get a decent discount (~20%) on a set. The condition is they would all have to be the same trim, logos and embroider. So Black Alcantara, Leather, Yellow trim, Lotus logo, Emira logo as an example.

Attached below are pictures of the cabin and boot bags.

CABIN BAG SET
Alcantara with vinyl: £300 + VAT
Alcantara with leather: £600 + VAT
View attachment 41592
View attachment 41591

BOOT BAG SET
Alcantara with vinyl: £200+ VAT
Alcantara with leather: £400 + VAT
View attachment 41590
View attachment 41593
View attachment 41594
Look really nice!

Are they by chance custom dimensions designed for the Emira’s boot or behind seat stowage area?

OP
Time2Fly

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@DF_Toronto they are custom made to fit behind the seats and in the center in an even height row, and custom to fit in the boot. Hence the shape and taper
Richard 1.jpg

Last edited:

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@DF_Toronto they are custom made to fit behind the seats and in the center in an even height row, and custom to fit in the boot. Hence the shape and taper
I assume the boot bags don't have a third? So it leaves the right end of the boot open?

OP
Time2Fly

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@Porter, as I understand it leaves just the right corner open.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I was ready to hate these, but they actually look really nice based on those pics. I'm not familiar with this company or their products at all. Do they generally have a good reputation?

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
This actually looks pretty good. Better with the yellow trim vs blue. Will make sense for yellow cars or cars with yellow calipers.

can we see pics in the car to see fit? Does a helmet fit into the triangle looking one?

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This actually looks pretty good. Better with the yellow trim vs blue. Will make sense for yellow cars or cars with yellow calipers.

can we see pics in the car to see fit? Does a helmet fit into the triangle looking one?
Agreed, I think people will more likely prefer lotus yellow trim to match the logo, hard to argue with that.

Nice collab. I would also propose the latest logo design to match the car, but again feel free to ignore my feedback as I’m probably not ordering as I have other priorities for the car. But well done thanks

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Agreed, I think people will more likely prefer lotus yellow trim to match the logo, hard to argue with that.

Nice collab. I would also propose the latest logo design to match the car, but again feel free to ignore my feedback as I’m probably not ordering as I have other priorities for the car. But well done thanks
Agreed, I was thinking they would go amazing with my Alcantara yellow stitch interior and was wondering about the logo - I am 50/50 and seeing how they fit in the car would be huge if possible. As well as any comparison with how the vinyl vs. Leather looks visually or description of the feel (I know leather definitely lasts forever but the vinyl may be ok if it’s good quality).

Thanks!

TFD

Reaction score
I just voted for vinyl, but I’d go for leather if that’s the consensus. I’m in the US, though - not sure if that matters. No VAT, but probably extra shipping, if they’ll do it. Definitely prefer yellow trim, to match stitching in my interior.

Last edited:

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I updated with pictures in the car.
Oh boy, now I think I’m 😍. These would make me consider a couple road trips. My car is Seneca as well, but I think looks cleaner with just the yellow from prior pics vs the 2 colours? In person may be different. Any comp between the leather and vinyl?

OP
Time2Fly

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oh boy, now I think I’m 😍. These would make me consider a couple road trips. My car is Seneca as well, but I think looks cleaner with just the yellow from prior pics vs the 2 colours? In person may be different. Any comp between the leather and vinyl?

I'm trying to get internal measurements on all the bags to answer some questions that have been raised, as well as pictures of leather bags and the quality of the leather. I added the yellow image back above as it's what's being polled.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm trying to get internal measurements on all the bags to answer some questions that have been raised, as well as pictures of leather bags and the quality of the leather. I added the yellow image back above as it's what's being polled.
OK, now I’m torn and maybe think I like it with the blue 🤣. But may be more limiting to those with a Seneca Emira like us.

Vinyl probably easier sell as it’s literally half the price - but planning to have the EMIRA forever, the bags should hold up the same. Look forward to the material comps. Thanks again!

OP
Time2Fly

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@DF_Toronto individuals can buy them in any combination. Getting the discount requires consensus. 🤷🏻‍♂️ The yellow stitching and piping seemed to at least go with the badges.

@seriously they make helmet bags but he's going to get back to me with whether one fits in the smaller boot bag.

Pics of a leather set incoming.

Updated pricing.

Last edited:

SirSoysauce

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Full bag set in leather feels very tempting, but I'd like to see vinyl and leather comparisons, and especially if the LOTUS font (old) may be updated to the Emira style font one!

Last edited:
OP
Time2Fly

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Full bag set in leather feels very tempting, but I'd like to see vinyl and leather comparisons, and especially if the LOTUS font may be updated to the Emira one!
We could add an Emira logo or replace the Lotus one by consensus.

Added bag dimensions to the original post. Updated the minimum number buy in, as well as the discounted amount.

TFD

Reaction score
I’m pretty flexible. Definitely prefer yellow highlights; softer preference for regular Lotus badging; softer preference for vinyl (I’m a vegetarian, what can I say). I’d take both sets of bags.