Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Ermmm is it just me who thinks that video is laughable? Some lovely shots of the car but to 'brag' about the practicality showcasing features that you get as standard on a Corsa is hilarious!

Yes yes I know it's a new thing for Lotus and that's what they're getting at but I'm not sure the execution was done well!

Jon_N

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Ermmm is it just me who thinks that video is laughable? Some lovely shots of the car but to 'brag' about the practicality showcasing features that you get as standard on a Corsa is hilarious!

Yes yes I know it's a new thing for Lotus and that's what they're getting at but I'm not sure the execution was done well!
Practical is not something I use to describe it!

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Same for me, I'm meant to be October build
I’m still waiting for the email talking about the extra warranty options, and the ceramic coating. I would’ve expected to have received that already and this just appears to be something to bide the time

James DG

Reaction score
Same for me, I'm meant to be October build
Me too. I'm not sure sending a "valued Emira customer" a link to a video that has been on the Emira page of the Lotus website for ages is a good idea. They must know that most of us would have seen it quite some time ago. When I saw the email from Lotus I almost got excited... Almost.

Twin Cam

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Things not looking positive, I’m due to be October build and I just received the following email

Dear XXXX

Emira, highly purposeful and highly practical.

It’s everything you’d expect from a Lotus, but like nothing you’d expect.

As a valued Emira customer in the coming weeks, you will be updated on more Emira features and highlights. In the meantime, if you have any questions please visit our FAQ or contact our dedicated Lotus Customer Care team.

Link to a video

”Things not looking positive” ???
The Company has been criticised on here for lack of communication and they have reached out to their customers today, personally I would call that positive. Seems to me that it is all coming together

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The Company has been criticised on here for lack of communication and they have reached out to their customers today, personally I would call that positive. Seems to me that it is all coming together

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Positive email would’ve been one telling me that my car will enter production next month, and that I will be contacted very shortly

This just seems like a gap filler email, Because they’ve got nothing positive to tell me at this time

Tommyboy1986

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Very positive … no pleasing this lot 🤣 I have received the email and all I want to know is where can I buy the luggage sets .. if there was a link I would of ordered it there and then..
I’m October build , so I am hoping for December jan delivery .. when it comes it comes ! 🙌

Twin Cam

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Positive email would’ve been one telling me that my car will enter production next month, and that I will be contacted very shortly

This just seems like a gap filler email, Because they’ve got nothing positive to tell me at this time
Well, it can’t be Christmas every day, things are coming together now, the experience will finally become a lot more exciting/enjoyable for everyone time to savor the moment imo

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Come on getting an email saying in the coming weeks we are going to updated on more Emira features and highlights- doesn’t really cut it does it, sent at wrong time.
There is no way a two seater car can be called Highly practical
- is CS high on something or lets wind up our long suffering deposit holders get them unnecessarily excited then deflate them not the news we are all anxiously waiting for is it 🤭🤣
What did make me laugh let’s point out features that are taking as a given on even basic priced car 🤣Maybe the next email will highlight the cup holders 🤣

Last edited:

Jon_N

Emira Fan
Reaction score
General comms & updates from their CRM to all on the database shouldn’t be confused with the purchasing work streams.
Obviously they need to keep people interested or they’ll see loads of cancelled orders as people lose interest… basic sales & marketing tbh
Agree they seem to have a lot of work to do on basic individual comms, which is why nobody trusts estimates in terms of timelines provided… I do have some sympathy, they launch a new model which is way more successful than expected… then a war breaks out & supply chain falls over… but they should have been much clearer on expectations instead of leaving people in limbo

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Well, it can’t be Christmas every day, things are coming together now, the experience will finally become a lot more exciting/enjoyable for everyone time to savor the moment imo
Great, I can’t think of anything better than getting this car when it’s pitch black outside for half the day, freezing cold, raining and icy. Nonetheless i better keep my chin up

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Great, I can’t think of anything better than getting this car when it’s pitch black outside for half the day, freezing cold, raining and icy. Nonetheless i better keep my chin up
At least you got the filler email! 😕

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Come on getting an email saying in the coming weeks we are going to updated on more Emira features and highlights- doesn’t really cut it does it, sent to wrong target audience at wrong time completely.
There is no way a two seater car can be called Highly practical
- is CS high on something or lets wind up our long suffering deposit holders get them unnecessarily excited then deflate them not the news we are all anxiously waiting for is it 🤭🤣
What did make me laugh let’s point out features that are taking as a given on even basic priced car 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Agree, sending this email out to people who are anxiously awaiting the final steps, is thoughtless and serves no purpose. Especially when some of us don’t even know if the car we ordered is going to be produced anytime soon,, due to lack of type approval

Jon_N

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I honestly don’t know why people don’t just cancel their order & buy something else if they’re that worked up to get annoyed over a newsletter type mass email?
If you’re selling anything as a business there’s no reason to delay production on purpose?
Personally I ordered a Porsche which will arrive in December… if the Lotus comes at some point, fine, but I’m not getting worked up over it… it’s not a Ferrari after all!

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Things not looking positive, I’m due to be October build and I just received the following email

Dear XXXX

Emira, highly purposeful and highly practical.

It’s everything you’d expect from a Lotus, but like nothing you’d expect.

As a valued Emira customer in the coming weeks, you will be updated on more Emira features and highlights. In the meantime, if you have any questions please visit our FAQ or contact our dedicated Lotus Customer Care team.

Link to a video

its the same video thats been on the website for months....

they're just pi$$ing on us now without the courtesy of calling it rain....

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts