Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
2 things to say... firstly and most importantly, I am also down for seneca.. and magma, I have seen them and when I sell one of the two cars, the Seneca one will certainly be the one I feel I would regret selling, its a great Colour.
Magma is very similar to a volvo deepish red and looks good...... but not amazing. Also those in the know, as investments, buy the cars the company does most of its publicity with... selling prices generally reflect that (at least thats what Doug M says and does).
To delay your car, can I suggest you find the supplier of the water bottle caps and you put in a cash order of 10,000.... that will slow your order down nicely for several months ;). Trouble is it will slow everyone else's down too.. hah
I’m sure the blue car will be worth the wait, I am going to try to find one near Hethel to look at

Sure I will start looking for bottle cap suppliers on alibaba and buy up global supply

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I’m sure the blue car will be worth the wait, I am going to try to find one near Hethel to look at

Sure I will start looking for bottle cap suppliers on alibaba and buy up global supply
haha...they have a blue one at the track...if you booked a day or half day you could have a good look.
I believe there will also be one in bristol when the cars get delivered to dealers..

SmokeGlider

Reaction score
Lol no sorry think they are not beautiful looking cars 🚗 so also not a good buying / customer experience I take it …
I am hopeful when this car comes or that I take my 💰 elsewhere I may get my life back and not checking the forum every 5 mins for a morsel of information as alas I have become an addict over these long lonely 😩 months being in solitary confinement with only the forum to keep me warm and sustained- My utilities is £7.5k annum so I am literally kept in the dark on all levels 💡 😜
Tesla buying experience was underwhelming. Much lurking and commiserating with other Tesla hopefuls on the forums. :rolleyes:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I spoke with LCC today and they said we are still on track for the Oct/Nov deliveries and that there are a mixture of transmitions going out in the Oct/Nov batch.

So all looks good if you are locked in this batch.
I really hope that’s true. A bit more evidence would help increase confidence.

Most of the Sept build people still haven’t had the Checkout email. The few that have had it are still waiting for a delivery date.

Most UK dealers have now been told mid Oct for demo cars. One is hopeful they’ll get theirs in time for an event on Saturday. It’s left Hethel and is at BCA for PDI, so might make it. I’ll be there to see it and will report back.

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
you're a tad too optimistic there.

Most of the Sept build people still haven’t had the Checkout email. The few that have had it are still waiting for a delivery date.

Most UK dealers have now been told mid Oct for demo cars. One is hopeful they’ll get theirs in time for an event on Saturday. It’s left Hethel and is at BCA for PDI, so might make it. I’ll be there to see it and will report back.
Fingers crossed.
Will see you there Tom, then we'll both know for sure.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

I really hope its true, something is telling me it is otherwise we would have been notified by now. I wouldn’t pay much attention to the 30 day turn around, Lotus have allowed for completing checkout with options including the back and forth with finance options and part exchange.

I think if you know what you want act fast you’ll get your car way quicker than the 30 days especially if your a cash buyer.

Again speaking to CS yesterday they said once you have completed checkout it will be straight on to your delivery date options

Last edited:

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I really hope its true, something is telling me it is otherwise we would have been notified by now. I wouldn’t pay much attention to the 30 day turn around, Lotus have allowed for completing checkout with options including the back and forth with finance options and part exchange.

I think if you know what you want act fast you’ll get your car way quicker than the 30 days especially if your a cash buyer.

Again speaking to CS yesterday they said once you have completed checkout it will be straight on to your delivery date options
I’m not aware of anybody who has checked out, who has been given a delivery date yet.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Again, I really hope that’s the case. But so far no one who has completed checkout has got to the next step yet (agreed delivery date). So it’s not “straight on” to delivery date at the moment. Fingers crossed for some good news on that front this or next week.

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I understand Lotus were hoping to get 50 across the line and checked out before the end of Sept. However they have not been able to get quite that number out although some have gone. Quite where the Sept 9 sit in that I don’t know.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I understand Lotus were hoping to get 50 across the line and checked out before the end of Sept. However they have not been able to get quite that number out although some have gone. Quite where the Sept 9 sit in that I don’t know.
It doesn’t look like any more of the Sept Nine have had the checkout email. Only 2 on here/other forums who I’ve seen have done it. Lotus were trying to get a few UK cars delivered in Sept but none seen so far.

Maybe we’ll see some of the Sept folks waiting less than 30 days and doing checkout then taking delivery during Oct.

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It doesn’t look like any more of the Sept Nine have had the checkout email. Only 2 on here/other forums who I’ve seen have done it. Lotus were trying to get a few UK cars delivered in Sept but none seen so far.

Maybe we’ll see some of the Sept folks waiting less than 30 days and doing checkout then taking delivery during Oct.
Do we know if RS200EVO has heard anymore since the checkout email?

Brooksy

Reaction score
Given a lot of us have an October build slot with November delivery (too many in my opinion) - surely it should now be possible for CS to make contact to confirm my build has been scheduled for x date and expected delivery would be x with more to follow in lines of the email process thats been mentioned already in the group?

I simply don’t understand; if everything is still on schedule and with so many of us expecting delivery in November, why we‘re not able to get some kind of confirmation or more positive feedback.

Surely to hit the promised dates/targets our build slots must be finalised and/or a least scheduled by now?

If the October special 9 still have no idea about delivery, surely there are more delays?

Really don’t want to be negative (sorry), i would just love some feedback even if it now December, please just tell me.

Has anyone had anything back from CS with actual dates? Are build slots etc. something I’ve just made up and it doesn’t work like that? I’ll take anything at the moment...

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Given a lot of us have an October build slot with November delivery (too many in my opinion) - surely it should now be possible for CS to make contact to confirm my build has been scheduled for x date and expected delivery would be x with more to follow in lines of the email process thats been mentioned already in the group?

I simply don’t understand; if everything is still on schedule and with so many of us expecting delivery in November, why we‘re not able to get some kind of confirmation or more positive feedback.

Surely to hit the promised dates/targets our build slots must be finalised and/or a least scheduled by now?

If the October special 9 still have no idea about delivery, surely there are more delays?

Really don’t want to be negative (sorry), i would just love some feedback even if it now December, please just tell me.

Has anyone had anything back from CS with actual dates? Are build slots etc. something I’ve just made up and it doesn’t work like that? I’ll take anything at the moment...
Completely agree,we should have something solid conformed by now.

Its an absolute piss poor show from Lotus,I'm beyond annoyed with it now.

Further delays on the cards seem likely.
I just want to know how far the delay is so I can decide if its worthwhile delay my order to a base and put my money elsewhere for now(in another car)

James DG

Reaction score

Completely agree,we should have something solid conformed by now.

Its an absolute piss poor show from Lotus,I'm beyond annoyed with it now.

Further delays on the cards seem likely.
I just want to know how far the delay is so I can decide if its worthwhile delay my order to a base and put my money elsewhere for now(in another car)
I'm supposedly October (originally June) build. My latest email to Customer Care asking for an update has not had a reply.

I'm getting close to cancelling as I need to go abroad for a few weeks/months and it's getting to the point where I simply won't be around to pick up the car. It would be a sad end to a journey that started with a dealer deposit in April 2021.

Oh well - first world problems and all that. I'm sure someone would find a caring home for my Nimbus - one day!

Exige2000

Reaction score

Just like most people on forum i am waiting to here when i can book a test drive and one day collect or have my Emira delivered , we have missed the summer and now just hope to here some positive news before Christmas .
I have been told October build - November delivery , but i know there are lots other people ahead of me so i think things are not looking so good !

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My November build, December delivery has today been moved to ‘sometime in 2023’. V6 manual. 11th July deposit. I’m now for the first time considering other options.
How did you find out about the extra delay? Did Lotus contact you?

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts