Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That’s the assumption but not yet confirmed.

The lucky deposit holder is here:

https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/anyone-received-their-30-day-notification-yet.1486/post-50688
Yes, I saw that, did not know he confirmed a pick up date / that it was indeed the 30 day notice. I would assume a factory pick up would be scheduled a min of 30 days in advance. To me that was an e-mail stating that they received his options on the enhanced pkg's / financing or no financing and his preferred delivery option and to stay tuned for his 30 day e-mail and pick up date / time? I would expect that isn't it.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I just received my 'Checkout' email following the Enhance & Protect one a couple of weeks ago, so looks like another step closer. Completed this process so I guess the next step is payment and collection!

View attachment 8794
Also, the car in this photo seems to have the wider bonnet seam... 😬

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Haha your feedback has been taken fully onboard - received another email today saying demos will be available VERY SOON 🔜 - I suspect sometime within my lifetime I am hoping for …………
I was hoping before I retire would be nice. They have got to deliver them before 2030, as they can't sell petrol cars after that. So time is running out.

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
One person has had the 30 day contact. I’m expecting another 9 will by this time next week.
I emailed Lotus explaining that I didn’t wish to add any of the insurance products etc. is there a portal we should be communicating via? Should we be going back into our original online orders and updating?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was hoping before I retire would be nice. They have got to deliver them before 2030, as they can't sell petrol cars after that. So time is running out.
If they take your money in 2029 and deliver in 2035 then technically that’s still selling before 2030 :)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I emailed Lotus explaining that I didn’t wish to add any of the insurance products etc. is there a portal we should be communicating via? Should we be going back into our original online orders and updating?
No, just reply to the Protect/Enhance email as you’ve done. The “Checkout” email follows a few days later - quicker if you’ve replied to the P/E one.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, I saw that, did not know he confirmed a pick up date / that it was indeed the 30 day notice. I would assume a factory pick up would be scheduled a min of 30 days in advance. To me that was an e-mail stating that they received his options on the enhanced pkg's / financing or no financing and his preferred delivery option and to stay tuned for his 30 day e-mail and pick up date / time? I would expect that isn't it.
He hasn’t confirmed a pick up date. But yes it’s the 30 day contact and he’s completed everything apart from final payment, including confirming delivery option. Next email will be to confirm delivery date.

Sizona

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Spoke to someone at the factory this week, I mentioned/complained 'soon' is no good for us very patient customers.
I'm a 2019 very early deposit holder with expected Oct build/Nov delivery
Was told we can soon! move to imminently!! :oops:

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Spoke to someone at the factory this week, I mentioned/complained 'soon' is no good for us very patient customers.
The drama continues........
Is this thread now the longest in Forum history?

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Same here, I am 2019 deposit and told October build November delivery. The use by Lotus of the word soon is warring a bit thin with me. I to call CS about it.

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Why dont they just say x weeks, x months, or in our case, x years.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
He hasn’t confirmed a pick up date. But yes it’s the 30 day contact and he’s completed everything apart from final payment, including confirming delivery option. Next email will be to confirm delivery date.
and he will be getting that email very "soon"....

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Same here, I am 2019 deposit and told October build November delivery. The use by Lotus of the word soon is warring a bit thin with me. I to call CS about it.
yes call them, the sooner the better..... ;)
It's a waste of time speaking to CS IMO about such things....
I spoke to the EU person today and the feeling within Lotus is that, which we know, their suppliers tell them something.... which they then bank on, and inform us, but the suppliers own suppliers then let them down and Lotus are then letting us down.
I did answer that with how any email would simply be based on what they have been told with many caveats, but they are not going to change now.... they prefer to say nothing and thats why we virtually know nothing.
However, they clearly know EU cars are being delivered, albeit in very small quantiles, but you would think they would be celebrating that fact!! Even us hard done by UK customers would probably not be so miserable as to not see it as good news.... and it could add to the excitement... for everyone... first actual customer cars on the road!!! marketing!!!... but no....

But anyway, its like flagging down a bus thats already full.... its not going to stop.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
yes call them, the sooner the better..... ;)
It's a waste of time speaking to CS IMO about such things....
I spoke to the EU person today and the feeling within Lotus is that, which we know, their suppliers tell them something.... which they then bank on, and inform us, but the suppliers own suppliers then let them down and Lotus are then letting us down.
I did answer that with how any email would simply be based on what they have been told with many caveats, but they are not going to change now.... they prefer to say nothing and thats why we virtually know nothing.
However, they clearly know EU cars are being delivered, albeit in very small quantiles, but you would think they would be celebrating that fact!! Even us hard done by UK customers would probably not be so miserable as to not see it as good news.... and it could add to the excitement... for everyone... first actual customer cars on the road!!! marketing!!!... but no....

But anyway, its like flagging down a bus thats already full.... its not going to stop.
@emiraspain trying to get on the Emira bus...
ZVKxQT.gif