• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I just received my 'Checkout' email following the Enhance & Protect one a couple of weeks ago, so looks like another step closer. Completed this process so I guess the next step is payment and collection!

View attachment 8794
I got this email with the gap insurance etc. if I don’t wish to purchase any of These items/products. Do I have to respond/complete a form to move to the next step??? Thank you

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I had somehow managed to deselect myself from receiving emails etc from Lotus!
Anyway I have just spoken to CS , my car I have been told is still on for Oct build Nov delivery , which is great news.
Mines an Auto and should look like the Seneca show car. My original order was directly with JCT , but that had to be refunded and then I had to pay Lotus directly. I know I was the 3rd order that JCT took, well before FOS.
I have asked if there is movement on the del date, I'm away for all of December , so if its late Nov , it will be hard to collect , I was told they should be able to sort something out a bit nearer the time. So Fingers and everything else crossed !
Hey Bod. I just checked now and I placed a call to JCB666 on Sunday 2nd May 2021 and I was 'Number 2' with them. Didn't call me back while thursday 6th to take £500 in fact i think i called them..because...raises eyebrows (refunded in August 21) after I had placed a dipper with Lotus directly under their instruction and reassurance the deposit position would be held.
When did you get your deposit in? Mine is an auto same but in hethel UBP Tour.

Bod27

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hey Bod. I just checked now and I placed a call to JCB666 on Sunday 2nd May 2021 and I was 'Number 2' with them. Didn't call me back while thursday 6th to take £500 in fact i think i called them..because...raises eyebrows (refunded in August 21) after I had placed a dipper with Lotus directly under their instruction and reassurance the deposit position would be held.
When did you get your deposit in? Mine is an auto same but in hethel UBP Tour.
I gave them my CC details in May , but they didn’t take any money, I had to pester them to eventually take it , I got them to email me an order form so I could sit in the show car at FOS , think it was in July that the deposit was paid directly to Lotus.

OP
J

jpizzle

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I just received my 'Checkout' email following the Enhance & Protect one a couple of weeks ago, so looks like another step closer. Completed this process so I guess the next step is payment and collection!

View attachment 8794
Curious did you take up any of the protection options or not?

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

View attachment 8794
Can i ask the spec of your car. It is just that my car seems to be delayed for missing parts and your car is nearly ready for delivery.

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I have just spoken to CS, i have asked them to pass on the message to the powers that be in Lotus, to stop using 'soon' and 'very soon', as it is getting very annoying as it does not refer to any time frame. As an example, when my Emira was not delivered in March, as first advised, i was then told i would be getting it soon. We are now in September so at the earliest it will be October. Hardly soon.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I have just spoken to CS, i have asked them to pass on the message to the powers that be in Lotus, to stop using 'soon' and 'very soon', as it is getting very annoying as it does not refer to any time frame. As an example, when my Emira was not delivered in March, as first advised, i was then told i would be getting it soon. We are now in September so at the earliest it will be October. Hardly soon.
#extra5monthdelayforyou

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
#extra5monthdelayforyou
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 10.34.50 AM.png

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I almost made this same exact meme 😆
Felt it fit.

On another note, back to the 30 day notice for UK buyers, I am fairly surprised at what is going on. In all honesty between the LOG41 disappointment, No dealer demo / test drives and not 1 confirmed UK car 30 day call is starting to become very strange. I did not expect the first UK delivery to come in NOV, but it certainly looks like that might be the case. Something is unravelling at Lotus right now, and the comment/no comment on the type approval for Auto box is also very strange. CS must be getting an earful from all directions.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Haha your feedback has been taken fully onboard - received another email today saying demos will be available VERY SOON 🔜 - I suspect sometime within my lifetime I am hoping for …………

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Haha your feedback has been taken fully onboard - received another email today saying demos will be available VERY SOON 🔜 - I suspect sometime within my lifetime I am hoping for …………
A Lotus source once said,' It will be worth the wait.'
In that event the worth is certainly climbing
Is this not the most anticipated sports car ever?

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
A Lotus source once said,' It will be worth the wait.'
In that event the worth is certainly climbing
Is this not the most anticipated sports car ever?
I’ll be able to answer that question as soon as I get the highly anticipated test ride - I’m not so sure at this point in time but my expectations are high - well soon see Very soon 🔜 lol 😝
It’s certainly the longest I’ve ever waited for a car that’s for sure

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Felt it fit.

On another note, back to the 30 day notice for UK buyers, I am fairly surprised at what is going on. In all honesty between the LOG41 disappointment, No dealer demo / test drives and not 1 confirmed UK car 30 day call is starting to become very strange. I did not expect the first UK delivery to come in NOV, but it certainly looks like that might be the case. Something is unravelling at Lotus right now, and the comment/no comment on the type approval for Auto box is also very strange. CS must be getting an earful from all directions.
One person has had the 30 day contact. I’m expecting another 9 will by this time next week.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
One person has had the 30 day contact. I’m expecting another 9 will by this time next week.
Did not know that... Does that mean the car will be delivered by mid October latest? That would be great news to hear...