Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I just received my 'Checkout' email following the Enhance & Protect one a couple of weeks ago, so looks like another step closer. Completed this process so I guess the next step is payment and collection!

View attachment 8794
Sorry to burst your bubble, but when Lotus uses the word soon it has no timeframe at all.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I just received my 'Checkout' email following the Enhance & Protect one a couple of weeks ago, so looks like another step closer. Completed this process so I guess the next step is payment and collection!

View attachment 8794

Is the picture you provided your actual spec or just a random car from Lotus?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

View attachment 8794
Nice to see some movement... even if the word soon is still there ;)

Bod27

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I had somehow managed to deselect myself from receiving emails etc from Lotus!
Anyway I have just spoken to CS , my car I have been told is still on for Oct build Nov delivery , which is great news.
Mines an Auto and should look like the Seneca show car. My original order was directly with JCT , but that had to be refunded and then I had to pay Lotus directly. I know I was the 3rd order that JCT took, well before FOS.
I have asked if there is movement on the del date, I'm away for all of December , so if its late Nov , it will be hard to collect , I was told they should be able to sort something out a bit nearer the time. So Fingers and everything else crossed !

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 8794
Exciting! Looks like you could be one of the very first deliveries in Scotland. Whereabouts are you?

Curious to know what you had to do at the checkout process - presumably this where it becomes a binding order even if there is no further payment? It does seem to go against the previous statement from Lotus that early deposit holders would all be offered a test drive before having to make the final commitment.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

View attachment 8794
Congratulations, getting closer!

What did you have to do as part of this process? If it didn’t include payment, what did they say about timing for that? I guess that may depend on whether you’re paying outright, taking finance and have a car to trade in.

Curious to know when you placed your original deposit too.

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

View attachment 8794

I think I'd better start looking down the back of the sofa for some money.... it really does feel like it might be soon now!

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
very dry humor! haha
So are people now saying Lotus is getting hosed? Whatever is the world coming too!

I'm just waiting for the first person who actually receives their car, to give us a full report of it all. Then it will feel like we've started a new chapter.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 8794
shouldn't we have a closest the date competition... ie date of actual delivery (even if he doesn't take it on that date, but the date lotus say it will be 1st ready)

Im betting on..... the.....
23rd of October!...

You can see I am full of confidence....

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I had somehow managed to deselect myself from receiving emails etc from Lotus!
Anyway I have just spoken to CS , my car I have been told is still on for Oct build Nov delivery , which is great news.
Mines an Auto and should look like the Seneca show car. My original order was directly with JCT , but that had to be refunded and then I had to pay Lotus directly. I know I was the 3rd order that JCT took, well before FOS.
I have asked if there is movement on the del date, I'm away for all of December , so if its late Nov , it will be hard to collect , I was told they should be able to sort something out a bit nearer the time. So Fingers and everything else crossed !
Your story is similar to mine. My Emira is manual show car spec less black pack. Hopefully not too long now.

rs200evo

Reaction score
Congratulations, getting closer!

What did you have to do as part of this process? If it didn’t include payment, what did they say about timing for that? I guess that may depend on whether you’re paying outright, taking finance and have a car to trade in.

Curious to know when you placed your original deposit too.
I had to confirm any Protect & Enhance options, so that I could be given the final OTR price which I now have. Legally confirm the order, and choose my delivery location (I went for factory, but it showed all the dealerships as options).

I have no trade-in or finance but yes, those were all covered.

I was a very early deposit (dealer back in April last year so pre-announce).

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

View attachment 8794

This made me chuckle. How many steps do we need to do before we get the car? A bit like one of those pilgrimages to Shangri La from the movies. And there’s that word “soon” again…

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I had to confirm any Protect & Enhance options, so that I could be given the final OTR price which I now have. Legally confirm the order, and choose my delivery location (I went for factory, but it showed all the dealerships as options).

I have no trade-in or finance but yes, those were all covered.

I was a very early deposit (dealer back in April last year so pre-announce).
Useful info, thanks. There are a few people who placed deposits before you who haven't got to this stage of the process yet. There seems to be no pattern now to the delivery sequence.

If this counts as the "30 day contact" does that mean your delivery is around 12 Oct or are they suggesting it might be in September?

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Useful info, thanks. There are a few people who placed deposits before you who haven't got to this stage of the process yet. There seems to be no pattern now to the delivery sequence.

If this counts as the "30 day contact" does that mean your delivery is around 12 Oct or are they suggesting it might be in September?
You are not kidding Tom about earlier deposits placed. Definitely no pattern to delivery sequence. I have not heard a thing, and my deposit was 5th October 2019. Beginning to think they have forgotten about my order.