Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

Brooksy

Reaction score
Firstly, I’m a new member and have enjoyed reading the many conversations between you all for months now and thank you for keeping us all informed.

My Emira was due in the first run having paid my deposit very early - delivery expected June, then July and no different to many of you. I would often keep an eye on this forum to see if there was any news, had anyone been contacted so I could expect a call from Lotus.

I couldn’t hold out any more and I called lotus yesterday and asked for some delivery news on my car… If I was an early build surely I should have an update by now with a delivery date.

After all the apologies I was told an email with a general update was scheduled to go out today (Friday) but because of a typo it had been delayed to early next week… however it was confirmed my build slot was now pushed to August for delivery in September!!! Ultimately a further 2 month delay and I was in the first wave of cars being built.

I’m gutted but obviously nothing you can do but I wish Lotus would have called me to tell me that. Personal updates would be the way to go now in my opinion.

I also have my driving day booked for August 3rd and was told this wouldn’t be cancelled but the cars available wouldn’t be the final build cars… but very close to final build.

Just an update from me and hope that’s helpful to some - wish it was a bit more positive (I was still holding out for a July, early August delivery) but end of September was advised probably meaning October.

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Firstly, I’m a new member and have enjoyed reading the many conversations between you all for months now and thank you for keeping us all informed.

My Emira was due in the first run having paid my deposit very early - delivery expected June, then July and no different to many of you. I would often keep an eye on this forum to see if there was any news, had anyone been contacted so I could expect a call from Lotus.

I couldn’t hold out any more and I called lotus yesterday and asked for some delivery news on my car… If I was an early build surely I should have an update by now with a delivery date.

After all the apologies I was told an email with a general update was scheduled to go out today (Friday) but because of a typo it had been delayed to early next week… however it was confirmed my build slot was now pushed to August for delivery in September!!! Ultimately a further 2 month delay and I was in the first wave of cars being built.

I’m gutted but obviously nothing you can do but I wish Lotus would have called me to tell me that. Personal updates would be the way to go now in my opinion.

I also have my driving day booked for August 3rd and was told this wouldn’t be cancelled but the cars available wouldn’t be the final build cars… but very close to final build.

Just an update from me and hope that’s helpful to some - wish it was a bit more positive (I was still holding out for a July, early August delivery) but end of September was advised probably meaning October.
Welcome and thanks for the update. May I ask when your deposit was? I was in the original June batch (deposit 9am morning after the Hethel launch) so I guess I'm looking at September/October delivery too now.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Welcome and thanks for the update. Many of us in the same boat, waiting for more accurate dates and wondering if there will be further delays. Hopefully the LDA drive will give you some reassurance that it’ll be worth the wait.

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

After all the apologies I was told an email with a general update was scheduled to go out today (Friday) but because of a typo it had been delayed to early next week…

Wow, that must be some typo!!!

“Er…. How do you spell lotus again? Can I get sometime with Matt next week to confirm please?”

🤣

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

What did you ordered manual or auto ?

sslater006

Reaction score

Thanks for the info - what spec did you go for?

sslater006

Reaction score

“Er…. How do you spell lotus again? Can I get sometime with Matt next week to confirm please?”

🤣
Here's a radical idea - correct the typo, and still send the email today?? Don't tell me, the typo-correction department has Friday's off.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm an auto box August build September delivery ? This is with the very latest updated delays?

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Ha, that’s not how big businesses work in my experience. their comms probably go through a few layers of sign off…

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm an auto box August build September delivery ? This is with the very latest updated delays?

I thought there were additional auto delays?

Original June delivery manuals are now being told august & September build. Assume autos aren’t august then…. but I’m a manual

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
V6, Manual, Touring, Seneca Blue, Black Pack, Diamond Cut Wheels, Yellow Brake Callipers, Black Alcantara Yellow Stitch, Vehicle Tracker and Privacy Glass.
Welcome to speaking on here..... be brave, most dont bite, just a few ;)/

You have almost the same spec as me, apart from the interior I think we are the same, ext colour, wheels, tracker etc.
Yes at the show it was mentioned CS were supposed to email us this week and even CS themselves said it over the phone, but it hasn't happened to anyone without them asking for the info directly (at least no one on here seems to have claimed to have got this info), apparently due to the typo you mentioned, which I have to say I would have kept to myself if I was in CS and simply said the email will go out next week..... but there you go, honesty isn't always the best policy haha.
I am possibly a little earlier than you in terms of deposit but still in the same boat, ie no direct info to me since the last email delaying from June to July, so no, you are not alone (not a complaint, just a fact). Lets see what your and many other emails say next week. I would hope not everyone is looking at September build.... time will tell, I will certainly let you know as we should be along similar lines.