Alcantara seat covering.

Rammie

Reaction score
Hi all, I have just joined the forum. Have read with interest all the views and comments on this outstanding new Lotus. Does anyone know if the alcantara option for the seat covers are just going to be alcantara with no leather. I am a vegan so would really like this great car to have a no leather option. Your views would be most welcome.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Rammie 🍻 The official option list should be out sometime next month according to everything I'm hearing.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! It appears to be a mix of Alcantara with leather on the bolsters, so.. not exactly vegan friendly.

OP
R

Rammie

Reaction score
It would be great if they could do a complete alcantara set up. I currently have a Porsche Boxster and the seats are alcantara with leatherette (imitation leather) bolsters. That set up works really well in my opinion with no issues of having real leather.

Schumacher

Reaction score
I am debating on the Alcantara steering wheel and seat with yellow trim. You can't tell how it looks in the config, but you can see a good picture of it in the brochure. I will make a decision in November when more pictures come out as dealers get their show cars.