Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
As I mentioned a while back, I collaborated with a guy in the UK who made key cases for the Eletre. He is in touch with a manufacturer in China and we have the first batch of samples!

I’m really impressed, leather and Alcantara are the options with different stitching colours. Black, Yellow, Green, Black, Blue are suggested.

He will setup a website, we think pricing will be £35 each (£15 international postage and £7.50 per each additional one) think that makes 1 piece around 63usd delivered.

Please don’t consider these orders, but can I get indications of interest that I can relay to the guy who is producing these.

Personally, I think I would buy two one in Alcantara, and one in leather

IMG_6195.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6194.jpeg
    IMG_6194.jpeg
    337.7 KB · Views: 112

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Potentially interested for 2 in black leather/yellow stitch. Been looking for a solution for the key.

Last edited:

EM12A LS

Reaction score
As I mentioned a while back, I collaborated with a guy in the UK who made key cases for the Eletre. He is in touch with a manufacturer in China and we have the first batch of samples!

I’m really impressed, leather and Alcantara are the options with different stitching colours. Black, Yellow, Green, Black, Blue are suggested.

He will setup a website, we think pricing will be £35 each (£15 international postage and £7.50 per each additional one) think that makes 1 piece around 63usd delivered.

Please don’t consider these orders, but can I get indications of interest that I can relay to the guy who is producing these.

View attachment 39800
I'd be very interested in either x2

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

View attachment 39800
Awesome thank you! I‘m 100% in. Min of 1 leather and 1 alcantara for me wither yellow stich!

ttvetdoc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm interested as well. Likely one leather and one alcantara with yellow stitch.

ToonFan

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm interested. 1 ea. of leather and alcantara- yellow stitching.

skydude

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Two in leather. Blue stitching if possible, else just black stitching.

Kimmax

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I can help with the e-commerce if needed, have everything ready

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I would take one - Alcantara with yellow stitch...

OP
robrmon

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Interested! Would suggest he not charge £7.50 in additional shipping for each FOB, as we all know these are so light and it's going to cost the same.
Noted however I’m not going to get into it with the guy. By all means you should at the time of ordering and I share his website. I doubt he is in this for the money…