Lightweight seats

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The Emira spec B10 seats are available now. We are taking orders. Well the black with coloured stitching is available. I am still struggling to get Lotus to give me permission to buy the colours from Bridge of Weir, where the leather comes from. They are not answering me and Bridge of Weir will not sell it without Lotus Okaying it.

I don’t really know why OEMs get uptight about stuff like this. I highly doubt Lotus will offer a seat option that competes with what you have to offer. So why hold back of OK’ing Bridge of Weir?

All this does is drive business to a different leather supplier.

Come on Lotus, you used to be cool.

Steve Tillett

Reaction score
The very early Evora with Recaro made seats had a different floor hole spacing to the later ones. Our runners have a 345 mm option which matches the captive threads in the later cars. The brackets for the Emira (T-EMIRA) also have a 345 mm option so fit on top. However, these will not bolt to the original Evora runners.
The EBR 17+ brackets are the ones to bolt directly on top of the later Evora runners.

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The very early Evora with Recaro made seats had a different floor hole spacing to the later ones. Our runners have a 345 mm option which matches the captive threads in the later cars. The brackets for the Emira (T-EMIRA) also have a 345 mm option so fit on top. However, these will not bolt to the original Evora runners.
The EBR 17+ brackets are the ones to bolt directly on top of the later Evora runners.
Sorry I meant the later evoras, the Evora 400/GT/420/430

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I just want a version of the Evija Seats for the Emira. If I could get these (or something similar) with matching tan I'd probably pay a stupid amount for them.

Attachments

• Lotus-Evija-cabin-2.jpg
    Lotus-Evija-cabin-2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 36

Steve Tillett

Reaction score
Sorry I meant the later evoras, the Evora 400/GT/420/430
The EBR 17+ are used on those runners. They are the same as the later Elise Exige runners after 2017.
The picture is with the EBR 17+ brackets on the ERAIL, so a fixed position but these brackets fit on the later runners too.

Attachments

• Evora with B6-43 XL Screamer 2.jpg
    Evora with B6-43 XL Screamer 2.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 18