❔ QUESTION What OBDII Scanner is Recommended for use with the Emira?

981KMAN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
After Reading Shaank's journal regarding his new Emira and his ECU issues;

What OBDII Scanner is Recommended for use with the Emira? I assume Lotus complies with the basic OBD II Protocols, yet there are many "Brand Specific" systems that require unique software to interpret and reset. So is there a OBD II Scanner that is built for LOTUS vehicles?
:)

Rapture

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Does anyone know if there are any coding apps for the Emira? Have used things like bimmercode on the BMW's before that allow you to tweak settings (eg exhaust flaps), would be cool to have that for the lotus
I asked this question a while back, and it did not appear there were any coding app's at this time. I've used Bimmercode also, and it is very nice, though there are a lot more of those cars to market the app to.

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey all. Dragging this thread back from the dead to save starting another. Any joy on finding a scanner that can also program settings? Sport mode on start up etc? Would be handy if I could use it with Mercs too, want to turn the panic modes off

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all. Dragging this thread back from the dead to save starting another. Any joy on finding a scanner that can also program settings? Sport mode on start up etc? Would be handy if I could use it with Mercs too, want to turn the panic modes off

I'm not aware of anything that works like that for Lotus. You could try reaching out to Carista and ask if they can make some adaptations for Lotus, but I doubt they'll have a test vehicle.