USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Saw a Magma today on display at the La Jolla Concourse D'Elegance. Ive stared at so many pics of this car for the last 2 1/2 years. But it really is true the pics dont do it full justice. It's gorgeous in person. It was next to a $400K Ferrari and got just as much attention.
I think one of the big advantages the Emira has is there's nothing on it that's gimmicky. Every shape, line, form is not just functional, it's sculptured to be purely functional. No gimmicky transformer robot shapes, jagged edges, unnecessary fake lines, etc. The shape isn't narcissistic, it's pure. It's a naturally beautiful car, regardless of cost or name which is why it holds up so well visually against cars that cost a lot more with big status names.

marc1adrien

Reaction score
I think one of the big advantages the Emira has is there's nothing on it that's gimmicky. Every shape, line, form is not just functional, it's sculptured to be purely functional. No gimmicky transformer robot shapes, jagged edges, unnecessary fake lines, etc. The shape isn't narcissistic, it's pure. It's a naturally beautiful car, regardless of cost or name which is why it holds up so well visually against cars that cost a lot more with big status names.
Yup. I still think it looks like a modern Dino.

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Who here is still waiting for an update or delivery of their cars that were on the 3/29 vessel?
Three weeks since that ship unloaded and Lotus Philly received just four cars. FOUR!!
And has no update from their "Lotus rep" as to when or where the rest of the cars are!
What exactly does a Lotus Rep do? It seems like a similar job to a toll taker in the EZPass lane. Where do I apply?

:mad:🤬

LotusNewbie

Reaction score
Who here is still waiting for an update or delivery of their cars that were on the 3/29 vessel?
Three weeks since that ship unloaded and Lotus Philly received just four cars. FOUR!!
And has no update from their "Lotus rep" as to when or where the rest of the cars are!
What exactly does a Lotus Rep do? It seems like a similar job to a toll taker in the EZPass lane. Where do I apply?

it's like they didn't expect/plan for hundreds of Emiras to actually show up or something :) seems like 6 at a time on trucks, painful.

Last edited:

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
it's like they didn't expect hundreds of Emiras to actually show up or something :) seems like 6 at a time on trucks, painful.
They shipped around 60 Canadian that hit dealers a month ago - a lot of FE2s, while many FE1s remain missing. Last week 6 more cars arrived in Canada, 1 per dealership (Also FE2).

Not sure whether all 6 cars were sent on this trek from Halifax to Vancouver on 1 transport or individual ones 🤡.

Attachments

• IMG_0738.png
    IMG_0738.png
    699.8 KB · Views: 35

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
20240422_132457.jpeg
They’re here! My Seneca Blue car arrived at Lotus of Pittsburgh this morning along with my friend’s DV (parked beside it). My car was on the 4/7 boat and his on the 3/29 boat. I can’t believe I’m finally looking at them. Planning to take delivery sometime next week.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
View attachment 41712They’re here! My Seneca Blue car arrived at Lotus of Pittsburgh this morning along with my friend’s DV (parked beside it). My car was on the 4/7 boat and his on the 3/29 boat. I can’t believe I’m finally looking at them. Planning to take delivery sometime next week.
Congrats!!! A rare same spec as mine with Goodyear diamond cut and privacy delete!

Dr.JDK

Emira Fan
Reaction score

The truth may be that they just Netflix and chill. Don't get me wrong, they do check their emails and will pick a favorite email address to reply every week to meet KPI (reply to customers at least once a week).

Racer X

Emira Fan
Reaction score
View attachment 41712They’re here! My Seneca Blue car arrived at Lotus of Pittsburgh this morning along with my friend’s DV (parked beside it). My car was on the 4/7 boat and his on the 3/29 boat. I can’t believe I’m finally looking at them. Planning to take delivery sometime next week.
Looks great! I asked my dealer not to attach the front plate, though it’s mandatory in my state. I don’t want the bumper drilled. I’m hoping a better solution comes along in the aftermarket.

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Looks great! I asked my dealer not to attach the front plate, though it’s mandatory in my state. I don’t want the bumper drilled. I’m hoping a better solution comes along in the aftermarket.
Make them sign a letter saying if they drill the bumper they owe you $5k to get their attention.

This is the way.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
60 Canadian Emiras... How many American Emiras is that? 🤣

J/K. It's zero.
I’d happily take an American Emira, our useless free gift (since none of us got any package they e-mailed us about) appears to be the French language stickers/pamphlets thrown in when we get our car ”soon”.

fcajr

Reaction score

The_Stig

Reaction score

V6 automatic are supposed to begin arriving this summer. Has anyone confirmed their spec for an automatic?
I put my deposit in for the V6 auto back in Oct of 23. No news yet

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
James from Throttle House hasn’t been on in a long time. Wonder if his (their) Emira has hit….
Nope, they’re pretty far back in line at Calgary from what I’ve heard…unless a dealer gives them an earlier cancelled allocation.

They likely wouldn’t have got an FE so probably waiting on base.