USA/Canada Delivery Thread

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That DV one could be mine!

Dropped by Park Place a short while ago - got to see Dark Verdant and tan in person for first time. Fortunately all good on both counts - the tan isn’t orange at all 🤗

There were a few cars ready for handover, including a yellow one. Looks like they have 3 DVs right now - told 14 cars a week are arriving so hopefully not long to go now!
Great news. What's the plaque they have on the windshield?

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I finally was able to get my car from Gator and drive it home from IN to NJ, about 800 miles in total over the span of 2 days. Outside of a tailgate light occasionally coming on saying it wasn’t closed properly (possibly from not closing it hard enough) the car performed well and it was an awesome drive!
IMG_2888.jpeg

Seburke

Reaction score
Drove down to my dealer Lotus of Boston today to see my car in person. It is real after all! Car was on the 3/29 boat. Put a deposit on it 7/14/21 and this was the first time I saw Magma Red in person. Looks good on a cloudy day so I think it’ll look even better in the sun! Expecting a call on Monday to do the financing, etc. and then will have the car transported to my local detailing shop for PPF and ceramic coating.

Attachments

• IMG_6528.jpeg
    IMG_6528.jpeg
    604.2 KB · Views: 87

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Drove down to my dealer Lotus of Boston today to see my car in person. It is real after all! Car was on the 3/29 boat. Put a deposit on it 7/14/21 and this was the first time I saw Magma Red in person. Looks good on a cloudy day so I think it’ll look even better in the sun! Expecting a call on Monday to do the financing, etc. and then will have the car transported to my local detailing shop for PPF and ceramic coating.
Enjoy 😊 Magma Red is a curious color light seems to change it’s personality.
Dark blood to a vivid almost sparkling color…. Your really going to enjoy it..
Tip dress well, you will thank me later!

Attachments

• 105FCB4D-1B72-400E-B384-E075724C0AAB.jpeg
    105FCB4D-1B72-400E-B384-E075724C0AAB.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 67

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Enjoy 😊 Magma Red is a curious color light seems to change it’s personality.
Dark blood to a vivid almost sparkling color…. Your really going to enjoy it..
Tip dress well, you will thank me later!
FYI The Emira was ranked as one of the 10 best looking sports cars by hot cars!

TCB

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Finally picked up my car from Naples Friday! Not too many pictures of Vivid Red w/Black pack, so figured I’s share a picture. Also had engine cover painted to match car color. Better visible through the tinted rear window. 180 mile trouble free trip home. PPF and ceramic next.

Attachments

• IMG_1579.jpeg
    IMG_1579.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2133.jpeg
    IMG_2133.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2468.jpeg
    IMG_2468.jpeg
    250.6 KB · Views: 139

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Finally picked up my car from Naples Friday! Not too many pictures of Vivid Red w/Black pack, so figured I’s share a picture. Also had engine cover painted to match car color. Better visible through the tinted rear window. 180 mile trouble free trip home. PPF and ceramic next.

The red cover looks great on Vivid! Congrats! 🎉

Deeznuss

Reaction score
So you got home in an hour? 😄

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It looked like a laminated sign that had the new owners named written on
It's actually a glass picture frame with a print inside: "Congratulations on your new Emira!" with the VIN and the owner's name in a script font. It's nicely done. (I'm not sentimental so I returned the frame)

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That looks great! Did you paint the whole thing and then sand the logo clean again? Or did you mask it?

TCB

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That looks great! Did you paint the whole thing and then sand the logo clean again? Or did you mask it?
I had the dealer do it before pickup so don’t know the process they went through.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I had the dealer do it before pickup so don’t know the process they went through.
They did a great job. How much did they charge?

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Does anyone know what’s going on with the next batch of Emiras? The next batch is supposed to be the largest, which would have over 300 cars and it’s been 15 days since the last boat reached port, which would be about as long of a gap as we’ve seen. But so far we’ve usually known if a boat is on the water (just not know which VINs or how many), has anybody heard anything? This should be majority CARB cars and hopefully Canadian cars (only about 60 in the country so far, many FE1s MIA…70 or so would at least deliver the balance of FE 1/2s which were 99% July 2021 deposits).

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Does anyone know what’s going on with the next batch of Emiras? The next batch is supposed to be the largest, which would have over 300 cars and it’s been 15 days since the last boat reached port, which would be about as long of a gap as we’ve seen. But so far we’ve usually known if a boat is on the water (just not know which VINs or how many), has anybody heard anything? This should be majority CARB cars and hopefully Canadian cars (only about 60 in the country so far, many FE1s MIA…70 or so would at least deliver the balance of FE 1/2s which were 99% July 2021 deposits).
Mine should be on the next ship but maybe they should hold out till they clear the port. Many F.E. 1.0 depositors and early cars that arrive pre carb approval seems to be pushed in the back. In my opinion seems unfair when the trucks are just loading the cars at front that just arrived

Drambeenie

Reaction score
The Atlantic Star should have arrived on Friday, so I’m hoping to get an alert soon; if it had any Emiras.

TCB

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
They did a great job. How much did they charge?
I had a local shop quote me $500, but then I read on one of the forums that if you take the cover off, Lotus may void the warranty. So I didn’t want to take any chances (although my dealer said it would not void the warranty) and had them do it for $997 prior to delivery and had them add it to my sales agreement so there would be no issues later on.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

I just stopped by as well and was delighted to find my full exterior spec. It’s the first I’ve seen this combo in the flesh and I’m very happy with my choices. Looks like I’ll have a twin in the area.

Attachments

• IMG_5682.jpeg
    IMG_5682.jpeg
    532.4 KB · Views: 80

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
FYI The Emira was ranked as one of the 10 best looking sports cars by hot cars!
Saw a Magma today on display at the La Jolla Concourse D'Elegance. Ive stared at so many pics of this car for the last 2 1/2 years. But it really is true the pics dont do it full justice. It's gorgeous in person. It was next to a $400K Ferrari and got just as much attention.