USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Interesting, a car was removed from the VIN list of the 4/6 shipment: SCCLEKAX3RHB11504.

Not sure what happened to it, maybe it was never loaded onto the vessel?
There's a pattern over time of them leaving a sequential car out. Mine for example was missing from the 12/2 ship (among sequential VINs) but showed up inexplicably in February.

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
3rd delivery from Lotus NJ today. 70 miles home of pure smile. More details to follow!

1000000540.jpg

1000000530.jpg

Zardoz

Reaction score
My car has been in port since 4/6. Dealer is getting a few cars days apart. How can this be an effective method of delivering cars with a few cars dropped off at each dealer? Would it not make more sense that if there are enough cars to fill a carrier for a dealer, deliver them all instead of dropping a couple of cars at each? Oh, I forgot, Its Lotus.

LotusNewbie

Reaction score
My car has been in port since 4/6. Dealer is getting a few cars days apart. How can this be an effective method of delivering cars with a few cars dropped off at each dealer? Would it not make more sense that if there are enough cars to fill a carrier for a dealer, deliver them all instead of dropping a couple of cars at each? Oh, I forgot, Its Lotus.
I'm in the same boat as you, you would think the end is near but it could be a week, could be a month, ugggh.

cracer

Reaction score
Heard the same thing today from my dealer, weird thing is that a second shipment has arrived at port and a few of those cars have made it to the dealer while some first shipment cars are still waiting

Lotus Eric

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
After 5 days of my car sitting at the Lotus of Long Island dealer waiting for the MSO to be sent from Lotus, they finally got a scanned copy this afternoon and I ran over and picked it up! Of course then it started to rain on drive back and it got dark, but I’m happy that my two and a half year wait is finally over and my childhood dream car is now sitting in my driveway! I think I am the first to take delivery in New York State, let me know if anybody beat me to the dealer…

Attachments

• IMG_2906.jpeg
    IMG_2906.jpeg
    616.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
After 5 days of my car sitting at the Lotus of Long Island dealer waiting for the MSO to be sent from Lotus, they finally got a scanned copy this afternoon and I ran over and picked it up! Of course then it started to rain on drive back and it got dark, but I’m happy that my two and a half year wait is finally over and my childhood dream car is now sitting in my driveway! I think I am the first to take delivery in New York Stare, let me know if anybody beat me to the dealer…
I drove mine in to NY state this morning, does that count? Now at home in the Hudson Valley.

vdr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
After 5 days of my car sitting at the Lotus of Long Island dealer waiting for the MSO to be sent from Lotus, they finally got a scanned copy this afternoon and I ran over and picked it up! Of course then it started to rain on drive back and it got dark, but I’m happy that my two and a half year wait is finally over and my childhood dream car is now sitting in my driveway! I think I am the first to take delivery in New York Stare, let me know if anybody beat me to the dealer…
Congrats! I’m happy to hear that Lotus of Long Island is finally getting cars, last I heard they were cautiously optimistic that they’d start deliveries at the end of the month.

ajbucolo

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations! I saw it there yesterday when I went to see my Nimbus Grey (awaiting PPF) and sort out the listing of my Elan Sprint on BAT. Great spec.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Still waiting to confirm when I can go pick up my car… 😑

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations! Part of me thinks I should have been me as their first deposit, but I’m certain lotus knows nothing about that ordering, and it’s the luck of the draw at this point. GE has been pretty good keeping me up to date. Should be any day now. Car looks lovely on your driveway. Good luck with the break in! Did you do the dealer ppf, how does it look?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congrats!It looks stunning! Enjoy it and let us know your review on it!

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
My car was on the 4/7 ship and my guy at Park Place said it's on the truck on its way, and should be there Monday. I think it's reasonable to expect the cars that have to be transported all the way across the country, like the west coast dealers, to arrive sometime next week.