USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Go Kart

… has a HUGE member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I also have not seen an Emira in person. I have been avoiding it.

It was smaller than I expected, even though I knew the dimensions beforehand. It’s a very impressive car to be sure. I didn’t wring it out on the drive since it was busy city streets, but my wife did and she was grinning ear to ear after.

The wait will be worth it if you’ve never seen or driven one. For all the delivery delays, QC issues, underwhelming customer service… I can readily admit it’s a special car despite all of that.

410 JPS Fan

Reaction score
Spotted at Auto Europe, Detroit Michigan
1000004624.jpg
1000004629.jpg
1000004630.jpg

Vampyre

Reaction score
I have not seen a Emira in person, I want the first one to be mine, which should be next week
but it was the same for my Elise back in 2006, never saw one or test drove and the same for my Evora GT I have now, also the same for my C8 HTC, never test drove or sat in one, just factory ordered and drove away. This is also my 3rd Corvette.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of the Eletre, a few more showed up at port, probably still just demo cars, however, they are all 2023.

410 JPS Fan

Reaction score
I didn't realize the Eletre has that carbon fiber trim all around the car. It's a shame the Emira doesn't have any carbon fiber at all, especially for the price...
I was kinda shocked at the amount of carbon fiber on the SUV

Dr.JDK

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Having shifted both the Emira and S2000 now -- ain't no way man -- the Emira is clunky and vague in comparison.
I guess what I don't like about the S2000 is what many people like about it. People think that S2000 has a really clear mechanical engagement feeling, while I found it just not smooth and rough. Shifting the S2000 makes me feel like peeling and eating a green banana. My gt3 mt is very smooth but it is not as mechanical or too refined. Emira shifter is more mechanical than the gt3 mt, and more refined than a S2000. Just my subjective opinion.

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

GrahamClark_60-68

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Spotted at Velocity Honolulu. Looks just like a baby supercar next to the MC20, which is like 3x the price. And they both have V6 :sneaky:
View attachment 41228View attachment 41229View attachment 41230
View attachment 41231
Early demo car? It has black pack on the roof and A pillars, but blue mirrors, and chrome lettering and exhaust tips. I sometimes wish I could have spec'd my car this way. But ordered without full black pack and can have the option later of wrapping the roof and A pillars. But hey, the MC20 looks great without a black roof so I'm good!

bif

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Spotted at Velocity Honolulu. Looks just like a baby supercar next to the MC20, which is like 3x the price. And they both have V6 :sneaky:
View attachment 41229
This Emira looks to have the same front passenger brake issue that mine has. The pad or rotor near the hub isn't making contact. Mine is getting both replaced as we speak. This is now the third Emira I have seen with this.

RoryBellows

Reaction score
Interesting that one is a warm grey and the other is a cool grey.
I think that's some camera color balancing action. I think it yellowed the SUV to balance against the blue sky and blued the car to pop from the CMU. Look at the pavement in both shots. Its the same in the overall shot but different in the individuals

drjazzsk

Reaction score
This Emira looks to have the same front passenger brake issue that mine has. The pad or rotor near the hub isn't making contact. Mine is getting both replaced as we speak. This is now the third Emira I have seen with this.
is it visually obvious or do you notice something when you drive?

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score