• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've noticed an increasing number of Camrys and Model Y's with "black pack roof". I suspect that trend has just about run its course at this point.
Looks like maybe a non-black pack car with a wrapped or color-ppf'd roof.
Anecdotally, I've been seeing a lot of Camrys and Tesla MY's doing a "black pack" roof these days. Not sure what that says about the trend.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've noticed an increasing number of Camrys and Model Y's with "black pack roof". I suspect that trend has just about run its course at this point.

Anecdotally, I've been seeing a lot of Camrys and Tesla MY's doing a "black pack" roof these days. Not sure what that says about the trend.
I do like black colored proof on some cars, not all. On some cars it looks like a taxi. The emira looks good though.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
When’s the next shipment due to arrive?
The ACL ship Atlantic Sail just unloaded in the past few days. No manifest yet.

The Atlantic Star is scheduled to dock in Newark on the 19th, and the Atlantic Sky on the 26th. No idea whether either has Emiras on board though.

Last edited:

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score

CHEESE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The MC20 is one of the few cars for sale today that look equal/better than the Emira (IMO). That’s says a lot about the Emira.
Agreed. I saw an MC20 in that stunning yellow/white-shift paint in person. It instantly became my favorite-looking care of all time. Pictures don't do it any justice.

CHEESE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yea, literally the first question out of my kid's mouth when I told him I am getting a Lotus. He is very disappointed in me.
"Is that the one with the doors that go up?"
...is a question I've been asked. Also, "when are you getting that McLaren?"

I guess I can see how non-car people would confuse Lotus with Lamborghini and McLaren. It's the "L" that does it.

Drambeenie

Reaction score
The ACL ship Atlantic Sail just unloaded in the past few days. No manifest yet.

The Atlantic Star is scheduled to dock in Newark on the 19th, and the Atlantic Sky on the 26th. No idea whether either has Emiras on board though.

The Atlantic Sail had 19 Lotus Eletre's no Emira's

christophermalex

Reaction score
Galpin just confirmed they received their first batch that are in for software upgrades and prep for retail. Nimbus, Dark Verdant and Hethal Yellow. HY will likely be detailed and in the showroom sometime this weekend.

Still waiting to see the reds and blues since I’m waiting on a Seneca i4.

martinot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm still waiting for mine that was on 3/29 ship.
Newark is just two hours away from me and we're going on three weeks 🤔
Are you at victory lotus of NJ? Mine was on that ship also and I talked to John yesterday at Victory and he said they havn't received anything. Summit NJ received over 8 last week. Philadelphia lotus received 4. like WTF

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yea, literally the first question out of my kid's mouth when I told him I am getting a Lotus. He is very disappointed in me.
Just tell him that puddle lights are _really_ important to you. :D

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Are you at victory lotus of NJ? Mine was on that ship also and I talked to John yesterday at Victory and he said they havn't received anything. Summit NJ received over 8 last week. Philadelphia lotus received 4. like WTF
I'm with Lotus Philly.