USA/Canada Delivery Thread

allenyao09

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I have a Seneca Blue on order. I always loved the way the MC20 looks and wondered how close the blues were. How did the two colors compare in person? Just curious.
They may look similar at first glance but still very different. The blue on the MC20 is deeper and stronger and more metallic. The Seneca Blue is deeper than I expected too.

allenyao09

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Early demo car? It has black pack on the roof and A pillars, but blue mirrors, and chrome lettering and exhaust tips. I sometimes wish I could have spec'd my car this way. But ordered without full black pack and can have the option later of wrapping the roof and A pillars. But hey, the MC20 looks great without a black roof so I'm good!
Not sure how it was speced this way. But it has a window sticker showing FE1.0 prices.

allenyao09

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This Emira looks to have the same front passenger brake issue that mine has. The pad or rotor near the hub isn't making contact. Mine is getting both replaced as we speak. This is now the third Emira I have seen with this.
How can you tell this one has the brake issue? Seems normal to me :unsure:

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Early demo car? It has black pack on the roof and A pillars, but blue mirrors, and chrome lettering and exhaust tips. I sometimes wish I could have spec'd my car this way. But ordered without full black pack and can have the option later of wrapping the roof and A pillars. But hey, the MC20 looks great without a black roof so I'm good!
Looks like maybe a non-black pack car with a wrapped or color-ppf'd roof.

410 JPS Fan

Reaction score
I think that's some camera color balancing action. I think it yellowed the SUV to balance against the blue sky and blued the car to pop from the CMU. Look at the pavement in both shots. Its the same in the overall shot but different in the individuals
Yes, my camera phone is a OnePlus11 and I really don't like it's auto color correct and HDR. Both gray colors looked identical in person.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've noticed an increasing number of Camrys and Model Y's with "black pack roof". I suspect that trend has just about run its course at this point.
Looks like maybe a non-black pack car with a wrapped or color-ppf'd roof.
Anecdotally, I've been seeing a lot of Camrys and Tesla MY's doing a "black pack" roof these days. Not sure what that says about the trend.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed an increasing number of Camrys and Model Y's with "black pack roof". I suspect that trend has just about run its course at this point.

Anecdotally, I've been seeing a lot of Camrys and Tesla MY's doing a "black pack" roof these days. Not sure what that says about the trend.
I do like black colored proof on some cars, not all. On some cars it looks like a taxi. The emira looks good though.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
When’s the next shipment due to arrive?
The ACL ship Atlantic Sail just unloaded in the past few days. No manifest yet.

The Atlantic Star is scheduled to dock in Newark on the 19th, and the Atlantic Sky on the 26th. No idea whether either has Emiras on board though.

Last edited:

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score

CHEESE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The MC20 is one of the few cars for sale today that look equal/better than the Emira (IMO). That’s says a lot about the Emira.
Agreed. I saw an MC20 in that stunning yellow/white-shift paint in person. It instantly became my favorite-looking care of all time. Pictures don't do it any justice.

CHEESE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yea, literally the first question out of my kid's mouth when I told him I am getting a Lotus. He is very disappointed in me.
"Is that the one with the doors that go up?"
...is a question I've been asked. Also, "when are you getting that McLaren?"

I guess I can see how non-car people would confuse Lotus with Lamborghini and McLaren. It's the "L" that does it.

Drambeenie

Reaction score
The ACL ship Atlantic Sail just unloaded in the past few days. No manifest yet.

The Atlantic Star is scheduled to dock in Newark on the 19th, and the Atlantic Sky on the 26th. No idea whether either has Emiras on board though.

The Atlantic Sail had 19 Lotus Eletre's no Emira's

christophermalex

Reaction score
Galpin just confirmed they received their first batch that are in for software upgrades and prep for retail. Nimbus, Dark Verdant and Hethal Yellow. HY will likely be detailed and in the showroom sometime this weekend.

Still waiting to see the reds and blues since I’m waiting on a Seneca i4.