USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Drambeenie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
That's an unusually late factory submission. Most of us who pre-ordered that early completed our factory submission first quarter of 2022. But hey, you got your VIN
Might be because I didn’t make 1,0 list and my order became 2.0

99Problems

Reaction score
Holy Sh*t…. The one to land on 3/29 skips my VIN…. 5 before, 3 after it…

But I’m seeing it on the 4/7 list 😁

I’ve got a road trip that is planned to start 4/29…. But was planning on having my PPF installer fully wrap the car…. I don’t imagine the car will get from Port to Bellevue in 14-ish days….

Pixelated816

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Any V6 auto customers talked to their salesman for any infos? Build time and any other info cause my guy has nothing.

Shyatic

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My car is at the dealer - pickup on Tuesday.
IMG_4517.jpeg

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Finally got delivered this morning. Only issues are the SOS alert came on and oddly my windows are...odd. I roll them down and then they roll themselves right back up! LOL. I was trying to talk to someone out the window and itbwas quite embarrassing. But I'll work that out.

20240329_084858.jpg

4MIR3

Emira Fan
Reaction score
My dealer also stated that my car is being transported to Baltimore to be processed/PDI'd then dealer transported from there. ETA is roughly mid to end of April.

KAR120C

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Finally got delivered this morning. Only issues are the SOS alert came on and oddly my windows are...odd. I roll them down and then they roll themselves right back up! LOL. I was trying to talk to someone out the window and itbwas quite embarrassing. But I'll work that out.

View attachment 40179
I had the SOS issue when I picked up mine this morning. I drove home about 15 miles. Restarted and it’s gone.

3A3968M

Reaction score
My dealer also stated that my car is being transported to Baltimore to be processed/PDI'd then dealer transported from there. ETA is roughly mid to end of April.
I wonder if Summit, NJ dealer will do the same. I’m pretty positive the Newark/Elizabeth port has a PDI facility on site - that’s how they process BMW for instance - so not sure if it makes any sense for the NJ dealer(in my case) to send the car to MD and back for PDI.

vdr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Any V6 auto customers talked to their salesman for any infos? Build time and any other info cause my guy has nothing.
My local dealer has no recent info whatsoever, he’s still parroting the Lotus line of “late summer delivery” maybe…. Me? I’m not as optimistic. I’d be shocked if I see my car this year…

Late July ‘21 for my first deposit with a submitted configuration in 08/23. I was originally told I had a build date of Jan ‘24 but that was before the CARB debacle.

B r I a n

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My local dealer has no recent info whatsoever, he’s still parroting the Lotus line of “late summer delivery” maybe…. Me? I’m not as optimistic. I’d be shocked if I see my car this year…

Late July ‘21 for my first deposit with a submitted configuration in 08/23. I was originally told I had a build date of Jan ‘24 but that was before the CARB debacle.
Do you have a VIN?