USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I.am.Duke

Reaction score
This forum has way more information in its 557 pages than anything the dealers have been getting from Lotus...More dealers should be on the forum so they are better informed - they certainly aren't getting information from Lotus directly.

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Question for everyone who got their vin and car on the way. How long did it take to be loaded in the ship to Baltimore once you got the vin#?

Dawg

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Following ownership, I decided to join the forum community. Retrieved the car yesterday for the trip home to the mountains.
Trip home.PNG

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Question for everyone who got their vin and car on the way. How long did it take to be loaded in the ship to Baltimore once you got the vin#?
My Vin was supplied on January 18th.
Car was shipped on 3/18
But that delay was predominantly due to the CARB fiasco.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Guys... I found another shipment of Emiras coming, with 200 cars, due in NY on 4/7/2024 aboard the Atlantic Sun.

1711738756395.png

VIN tracking sheet updated.

Last edited:

I.am.Duke

Reaction score
Hey Nova - I think there was a shipment originally scheduled for arrival on 3/30 in Baltimore - any way to track that vessel down?

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey Nova - I think there was a shipment originally scheduled for arrival on 3/30 in Baltimore - any way to track that vessel down?
That's the Atlantic Sea. It's the one with the 296 cars being unloaded in NY.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
When is the next ship from the UK due to arrive?

gottspd

Reaction score
I've compiled all of the VINs I could find for the US Emira shipments. What's missing is that I could only find 99 of the 150 VINs for the first shipment dated 12/1/2023. So this list is incomplete. This list will be updated as new shipments arrive.

@Nova , my VIN shows up on your 3/29 list. Do you happen to know what ship that is? On the same vein, do you want discharged from vessel means from a practical standpoint? In other words, what happens now? It was, of course, scheduled for BMore. So now it gets trucked down there to BMore and then over to the dealer? Anyone have a sense of how long all that takes? Wonder if it has to go to BMore first...

Last edited:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This forum has way more information in its 557 pages than anything the dealers have been getting from Lotus...More dealers should be on the forum so they are better informed - they certainly aren't getting information from Lotus directly.
This is so true. I emailed my sales guy who just replied. I had asked him if he had gotten any news or updates from Lotus and he replied "No they have not said anything".

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I wonder if these situations like yours, Eagle etc may mean the car failed QC?
I have no idea. There's also the possibility that something happened to it; hit, wrecked, stolen, etc. Damaged at the docks? Fell into the water? Dead battery and wouldn't start to be loaded on the boat? It could be any number of things. All I can do is continue to be patient. Hopefully it will be on the next boat.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I have no idea. There's also the possibility that something happened to it; hit, wrecked, stolen, etc. Damaged at the docks? Fell into the water? Dead battery and wouldn't start to be loaded on the boat? It could be any number of things. All I can do is continue to be patient. Hopefully it will be on the next boat.
Are you on Nova's new batch?