USA/Canada Delivery Thread

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congrats to you ✌️
You have great taste there on your car. Pretty similar to mine, but for good or bad I went with the black mags, red calibers, and red interior.
Additionally, originally I am from Texas. Currently out west in Tahoe.
I’d probably have gone for the red interior and calipers, but I have a Mustang with that combo and I needed something a little different.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I picked mine up today. I am a very, very happy fella. I was unsure about my spec when I ordered. If I recall, there were no actual photos of an osmium silver in the wild at that time. I regretted my decision, and thought many times I should have gone with vivid red. I am as pleased as I can be, as mine looked just the way I hoped it would in the flesh.

However, I could have done without the 100+ mile trip home from the dealership in torrential rain on I-35.
Congrats and enjoy!!! I was tempted by that colour as well. Cup2s in torrential 🫣. How was that?

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy!!! I was tempted by that colour as well. Cup2s in torrential 🫣. How was that?
Honestly, they did great. I left it in Tour and was not hot rodding at all, but even so it was very stable, no hydroplaning.

Not to bring up my Mustang in every other post, but driving a live rear axle, standard transmission, all rod-end link/no rubber or poly bushing suspension car with dried out worn down tires and laughable “traction control” has probably altered my perspective of what wet weather stability means.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I picked mine up today. I am a very, very happy fella. I was unsure about my spec when I ordered. If I recall, there were no actual photos of an osmium silver in the wild at that time. I regretted my decision, and thought many times I should have gone with vivid red. I am as pleased as I can be, as mine looked just the way I hoped it would in the flesh.

However, I could have done without the 100+ mile trip home from the dealership in torrential rain on I-35.

But now you know if it leaks!

B r I a n

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Attachments

• tempImageeWufkn.png
    tempImageeWufkn.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 169

Lowtush

Emira Fan
Reaction score

You should be thrilled - - that's gorgeous! You've got me rethinking my choice for Seneca now! 😂

speeder37

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
View attachment 39032
Obligatory tourist picture when out and about in town :D
Picked mine up one hour before you. Saw your car sitting out front.
The black wheels do look good.
300 miles on the car so far. Lots of fun to drive. Great steering feel, decent power, and put together pretty well.

Attachments

• IMG_4414.jpeg
    IMG_4414.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4823.jpeg
    IMG_4823.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 108

silent cilantro

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Can someone with a car check if their rear fog lights are working?

The manual says a symbol should light up on the dash when the fog light button on the stalk is pressed but when I do nothing happens. No symbol on dash, no rear fog lights.

Maybe this is disabled in US spec cars?

IMG_3112.jpeg