Tour Car is on Display Sunday December 12th in North Jersey USA

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Tour car is set to be displayed at the North Jersey LOTUS dealership. I am set to go. Just want to inform others in the perimeter area, NYC, Phily, NJ, CT, PA, etc

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 7.37.34 PM.png

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice! I'll plan to be there since that's who holds my deposit.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Long drive for me, but will try to be there. 6 hours. But close to where I went to high school so can combine with a stroll down memory lane.

Buzz

Reaction score
Anyone know if Lotus has posted any schedule of when where the Emira will be in the US. over the next 6 months or so. You would think that they would want to post this well in advance.. you know .. build up interest, get people out to view the car..

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Nothing that I’ve seen so far, which is poor given it starts in early/mid November.

The UK dates were published about 2 weeks before the dealer tour started. Worth raising with your dealer and/or Lotus USA.

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Tour car is set to be displayed at the North Jersey LOTUS dealership. I am set to go. Just want to inform others in the perimeter area, NYC, Phily, NJ, CT, PA, etc

View attachment 607
I got email from Lyna (forwarded from Vito Manzoni) stating December 11th. I'm sure schedule will solidify later.. regardless, I'll be there with fricken bells on.. see some you there for our early christmas present.

Hello! You are receiving this email since you have placed an order for the Lotus Emira. Lotus has released pricing on the Emira.I have attached the pricing for the Emira.

I would also like to inform you that we will be having a viewing on the Emira on December 11,2021. I will keep you updated on the time and where the viewing will be placed.

Best regards,

Lyna Huang
BDC Coordinator
Lotus North Jersey
326 Morris Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I got email from Lyna (forwarded from Vito Manzoni) stating December 11th. I'm sure schedule will solidify later.. regardless, I'll be there with fricken bells on.. see some you there for our early christmas present.

Hello! You are receiving this email since you have placed an order for the Lotus Emira. Lotus has released pricing on the Emira.I have attached the pricing for the Emira.

I would also like to inform you that we will be having a viewing on the Emira on December 11,2021. I will keep you updated on the time and where the viewing will be placed.

Best regards,

Lyna Huang
BDC Coordinator
Lotus North Jersey
326 Morris Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901

Same. I'll see you guys there!

OP
kratedisease

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yup, I'll be there, .....I am the one that will be wearing the red MAGA hat

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I used to live in Florham Park and graduated from Hanover Park Regional High School. Close to Summit, so I’m thinking of making it a weekend with my wife. I remember Jockey Hollow, which served as Washington’s winter headquarters, is close by. Other interesting things to see and do in the region? Looking for ideas that my wife would enjoy. Would appreciate input from the locals.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I got this MS Paint invite today.. 10:30am-3pm? I guess it's just going to be a viewing and not an actual event like the other catered roadshow events we've been seeing. I wonder if any actual Lotus reps will be there to discuss the car (besides the usual NJ employees).

emira.jpg

Lotushavefun

Reaction score
Anyone know if Lotus has posted any schedule of when where the Emira will be in the US. over the next 6 months or so. You would think that they would want to post this well in advance.. you know .. build up interest, get people out to view the car..
Here is what @supersix posted. Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20211116-154543_Chrome.jpg

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Looks like last stop before they put it back inside a container.