The 13 Emira Colors

Thanks everyone for such a great supportive forum!
I have learnt so much over the past few months so I wanted to finally give back a little.

I know everyone is really keen to know what 13 colors will be available after the First Edition! I know I was.

Well it looks like they included them within the public configurator setting files. It literally took 2 minutes to find in a web browser for those that are tech literate.

Here goes:

First Edition - 6 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Seneca BlueMetallic
Magma RedMetallic
Shadow GreyMetallic
Nimbus GreyMetallic
Dark VerdentMetallic
Hethel YellowSolid

Interestingly the additional colors are marked as V6 FE colors, but that can't be as we would have been told that they are available by now.

Base Edition additional 7 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Meridian BlueMetallicNew color?
Atlantis BluePearlescentExisting Lotus color
atlantis-blue.pngatlantis-blue-emira.png
Basically the blue version of Dark Verdent
Cosmos BlackMetallicShould be a nice deep black with silver speckle?
Osmium SilverMetallicThis could be a silvery aqua blue!
osmium-metal.png
Real Osmium Metal
Vivid RedSolidBright red seen at Hethel?
vivid-red.png
Zinc GreySolidThe gray Emiras recently seen at Hethel? Probably like nardo gray or a little bit like crayon? I call it undercoat gray. :ROFLMAO:
nardo-grey.png
Aspen WhitePearlescentExisting Lotus color
aspen-white.png

Also for the interior, looking at the settings file it seems that there will be a black leather with yellow stripe and black leather with red stripe option. I think you can see the yellow stripe on black leather on a head rest in the configurator videos if you look very closely. 😀

I bet this puts a rabbit in the hat for some of us! However the FE colors are really beautiful so you can't go wrong.

Happy Emira driving!

Last edited:

Concept24

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
@Eagle7 well if it does look like a winter delivery for you, feel free to have it shipped down here to me in Southern California :p. I'll be glad to get your run-in done and return it to you by Spring so you can enjoy it without any restrictions. My sacrifice in this deal would be the agony of then having to wait another year for mine to arrive (i4 ordered in March of this year).
P.S. love your poetic posts as well.
Don't forget that while you are in possession of said Emira, you will be responsible for assuring all software and hardware "bug" fixes are completed. You may have a hard time convincing the dealership, 800 miles away to send a car hauler to retrieve the car, but perhaps your dealership will take care of this. Good luck!😏

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Don't forget that while you are in possession of said Emira, you will be responsible for assuring all software and hardware "bug" fixes are completed. You may have a hard time convincing the dealership, 800 miles away to send a car hauler to retrieve the car, but perhaps your dealership will take care of this. Good luck!😏
Have to believe that Lotus will ensure that the Emira destined for our poet laureate @Eagle7 will be without any bugs :cautious:. Because if they don't and his poetry turns to tirades, they better watch out :eek:.

LotusB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Have to believe that Lotus will ensure that the Emira destined for our poet laureate @Eagle7 will be without any bugs :cautious:. Because if they don't and his poetry turns to tirades, they better watch out :eek:.

As has been said many times by our resident advocate-turned-kvetch Sir @TomE, Lotus doesn't watch nor care about these forums. However, given that @Eagle7 is well connected to Matt Windle, Gavan Kershaw and Russell Carr (as evidenced in his various parables and quotations of the Lotus Scriptures), I'd be surprised if they would allow anything but an imperfect sample be sent to @Eagle7

Ok, obviously I jest, but I'm not the least bit concerned about reliability. I'm sure it'll be fine. Food for thought: all the projected negativity is only devaluing the cars we're looking to buy.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
@Eagle7 well if it does look like a winter delivery for you, feel free to have it shipped down here to me in Southern California :p. I'll be glad to get your run-in done and return it to you by Spring so you can enjoy it without any restrictions. My sacrifice in this deal would be the agony of then having to wait another year for mine to arrive (i4 ordered in March of this year).
P.S. love your poetic posts as well.
I'm touched by your willingness to sacrifice your time on my behalf... what a guy! There's not a snowball's chance, but it was very thoughtful of you anyways lol.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
My dealer is about 500 miles away which is still not trivial, but I'm lobbying Lotus to add a dealership in my state and/or trying to get the dealership in Bellevue, Washington to move. :D Why not? It could happen lol.

Concept24

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
My dealer is about 500 miles away which is still not trivial, but I'm lobbying Lotus to add a dealership in my state and/or trying to get the dealership in Bellevue, Washington to move. :D Why not? It could happen lol.
Yes, as they say, "You never know!" (y)

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Soon.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, just had email from Lotus confirming the new colours. Available for production from Aug 2023.

Can you share the context of the email? We get nothing here across the pond and our first cars aren't even scheduled to arrive until Q4 2023/Q1 2024. 🫤

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Can you share the context of the email? We get nothing here across the pond and our first cars aren't even scheduled to arrive until Q4 2023/Q1 2024. 🫤

Hi ADC,

From today, more colours are available to choose from on the Lotus Emira, you can try them out on the Emira configurator now.
The new colours will be available on cars built from August 2023. Don't worry, there is no need to pay a new reservation.

The Emira V6 and Emira 4-cylinder turbocharged variant will start production in 2024.

Got a question? Please use our support page on lotuscars.com

Many thanks,

Lotus Customer Care
Telephone: 03300 948 047

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Am I the only one that the configurator doesn't actually show the new colors on the car? Like I can select them, but then the car just looks devoid of color.
I can't even get the configurator to load any images, so maybe the information-starved masses have rained down a DDOS on the site :D

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Configurator is loading correctly and applying the new colours to the render for me.

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Render on the configurator not working for me either for the new colors.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
You guys gotta clear your cache (Ctrl + F5 on desktop)! Or open a different browser (Firefox instead of Chrome) or incognito tab on mobile.