• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

The 13 Emira Colors

Thanks everyone for such a great supportive forum!
I have learnt so much over the past few months so I wanted to finally give back a little.

I know everyone is really keen to know what 13 colors will be available after the First Edition! I know I was.

Well it looks like they included them within the public configurator setting files. It literally took 2 minutes to find in a web browser for those that are tech literate.

Here goes:

First Edition - 6 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Seneca BlueMetallic
Magma RedMetallic
Shadow GreyMetallic
Nimbus GreyMetallic
Dark VerdentMetallic
Hethel YellowSolid

Interestingly the additional colors are marked as V6 FE colors, but that can't be as we would have been told that they are available by now.

Base Edition additional 7 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Meridian BlueMetallicNew color?
Atlantis BluePearlescentExisting Lotus color
atlantis-blue.pngatlantis-blue-emira.png
Basically the blue version of Dark Verdent
Cosmos BlackMetallicShould be a nice deep black with silver speckle?
Osmium SilverMetallicThis could be a silvery aqua blue!
osmium-metal.png
Real Osmium Metal
Vivid RedSolidBright red seen at Hethel?
vivid-red.png
Zinc GreySolidThe gray Emiras recently seen at Hethel? Probably like nardo gray or a little bit like crayon? I call it undercoat gray. :ROFLMAO:
nardo-grey.png
Aspen WhitePearlescentExisting Lotus color
aspen-white.png

Also for the interior, looking at the settings file it seems that there will be a black leather with yellow stripe and black leather with red stripe option. I think you can see the yellow stripe on black leather on a head rest in the configurator videos if you look very closely. 😀

I bet this puts a rabbit in the hat for some of us! However the FE colors are really beautiful so you can't go wrong.

Happy Emira driving!

Last edited:

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You guys gotta clear your cache (Ctrl + F5 on desktop)! Or open a different browser (Firefox instead of Chrome) or incognito tab on mobile.
Thanks, that corrected the fixed image render, but the video is not showing the correct color.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, my magma may morph into an Atlantis Blue. The colors seem to be what was leaked a while ago. They all look nice on the Emira but it would have been nice to see some bolder choices: an orange, purple, and a brighter green!

Agreed! Orange, purple, and bright green are exactly what the Emira needs! I assume they're holding back for custom LAP orders at a premium. 💸

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You guys gotta clear your cache (Ctrl + F5 on desktop)! Or open a different browser (Firefox instead of Chrome) or incognito tab on mobile.
Actually, it is my adblocker... there is a large amount of tracking nonsense preventing the assets from being reachable, and I don't care enough to pick through the logs and open privacy holes. Oh well :|

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Just got an email that is confusing me, what does production start in 2024 refer to? The base models? My i4 last communication was set for Sept 23 build

1681997921608.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got an email that is confusing me, what does production start in 2024 refer to? The base models? My i4 last communication was set for as Sept 23 build

View attachment 25475
MIne is the same build as yours mate, ive emailed asking, if this means we can change colour before production, and will it still be produced same time, any delays etc. awaiting a reply.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I really like this Zinc Grey spec. Atlantis Blue looks nice too.

View attachment 25472
Saw what very much looked like this colour on Emira when I did site tour - to me it just looked like primer and very much unfinished and I usually like this kinda colour ( on Audi for example ) I did have a photo but i recently deleted it but maybe other peeps that did the plant tour may have it

Last edited:

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I am pretty sure I'll stick with Seneca but the Atlantis blue looks nice and want to see a sample in person. Disappointed in the colors overall as they seem close to what was already there.
I did notice they charge for the full black pack now. Didnt seem like that was a cost option before.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Atlantis Blue was the only true unknown. Lame choices by Lotus to add 4 more neutrals and 2 more blues. So many better options! That said, I think Meridian with tan leather will look very classy.

FlashingBlade

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I've just noticed that the configurator has added several new colours. Does anyone think it would be possible to change my order from Seneca to Atlantis? Its closer to the blue that I actually wanted from the start.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I've just noticed that the configurator has added several new colours. Does anyone think it would be possible to change my order from Seneca to Atlantis? Its closer to the blue that I actually wanted from the start.
I'm not sure anyone can answer your question. All you can do is ask.

But I will say how absolutely disappointed I am in the new color offerings. How many gray/black colors do we need?

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad to finally be able to configure a white Emira! Are there any close up samples of Mist White? It looks to have a lot of beige tone in it.

mist-white-emira.png