• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

The 13 Emira Colors

Thanks everyone for such a great supportive forum!
I have learnt so much over the past few months so I wanted to finally give back a little.

I know everyone is really keen to know what 13 colors will be available after the First Edition! I know I was.

Well it looks like they included them within the public configurator setting files. It literally took 2 minutes to find in a web browser for those that are tech literate.

Here goes:

First Edition - 6 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Seneca BlueMetallic
Magma RedMetallic
Shadow GreyMetallic
Nimbus GreyMetallic
Dark VerdentMetallic
Hethel YellowSolid

Interestingly the additional colors are marked as V6 FE colors, but that can't be as we would have been told that they are available by now.

Base Edition additional 7 colors:
Color NamePaint Type
Meridian BlueMetallicNew color?
Atlantis BluePearlescentExisting Lotus color
atlantis-blue.pngatlantis-blue-emira.png
Basically the blue version of Dark Verdent
Cosmos BlackMetallicShould be a nice deep black with silver speckle?
Osmium SilverMetallicThis could be a silvery aqua blue!
osmium-metal.png
Real Osmium Metal
Vivid RedSolidBright red seen at Hethel?
vivid-red.png
Zinc GreySolidThe gray Emiras recently seen at Hethel? Probably like nardo gray or a little bit like crayon? I call it undercoat gray. :ROFLMAO:
nardo-grey.png
Aspen WhitePearlescentExisting Lotus color
aspen-white.png

Also for the interior, looking at the settings file it seems that there will be a black leather with yellow stripe and black leather with red stripe option. I think you can see the yellow stripe on black leather on a head rest in the configurator videos if you look very closely. 😀

I bet this puts a rabbit in the hat for some of us! However the FE colors are really beautiful so you can't go wrong.

Happy Emira driving!

Last edited:

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I used the web chat just now and they confirmed that my build date remains unchanged as Sept 2023 which is a relief.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I've just noticed that the configurator has added several new colours. Does anyone think it would be possible to change my order from Seneca to Atlantis? Its closer to the blue that I actually wanted from the start.
You’ll have to contact your dealer or Lotus directly to see what your options are. I'm sure many will be asking similar questions with these new colors.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oh, my magma may morph into an Atlantis Blue. The colors seem to be what was leaked a while ago. They all look nice on the Emira but it would have been nice to see some bolder choices: an orange, purple, and a brighter green!
Yes, these are all the colours previously leaked, except the white is an off-white rather than a pure white. Was Aspen, now Mist.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Saw what very much looked like this colour on Emira when I did site tour - to me it just looked like primer and very much unfinished and I like this kinda colour ( on Audi for example ) I did have a photo but i recently deleted it but maybe other peeps that did the plant tour may have it
I saw Zinc Grey at the factory. It’s like Audi Nardo Grey. It looks nice but I wonder if that “primer” look has passed now?

JasonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I am pretty sure I'll stick with Seneca but the Atlantis blue looks nice and want to see a sample in person. Disappointed in the colors overall as they seem close to what was already there.
I did notice they charge for the full black pack now. Didnt seem like that was a cost option before.
Black pack was always a cost option I believe

Reactions: ADC

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I am pretty sure I'll stick with Seneca but the Atlantis blue looks nice and want to see a sample in person. Disappointed in the colors overall as they seem close to what was already there.
I did notice they charge for the full black pack now. Didnt seem like that was a cost option before.
Full Black Pack has always been an extra cost.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've just noticed that the configurator has added several new colours. Does anyone think it would be possible to change my order from Seneca to Atlantis? Its closer to the blue that I actually wanted from the start.
Email from Lotus to UK deposit holders says new colours available for cars built from Aug 2023, so it will depend on your deposit date and build slot.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm glad to finally be able to configure a white Emira! Are there any close up samples of Mist White? It looks to have a lot of beige tone in it.

View attachment 25477
Difficult to tell from the render and it is different from the Chris Harris, Top Gear and VP007 cars which were a pure white.

It may be more like the Old English White used on the Elise, Exige and Evora:

Reactions: ino

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Seems they just want us legacy customers to pay extra for the proper orange and green colors. Shame. Especially that zinc gray, very mediocre choice.

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Totally not upset I didn't have these options.

What the hell has happened to lotus, 6 different grey/black/whites and no additional fun colors other than Vivid Red.
It’s good that there are more colours available,, otherwise you’re gonna have the car spotted 75% of the time in one of only four colours. But these new offerings are pretty uninspiring. Far too many blues and greys

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just got an email that is confusing me, what does production start in 2024 refer to? The base models? My i4 last communication was set for Sept 23 build

View attachment 25475
As Lotus have never labelled the base car "base", I'm assuming this means the V6 and i4 "non -FE" variants (in Lotus-speak) for 2024 production, as LCC are confirming that existing i4 FE build dates remain unchanged.....

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was most excited for white since that was my planned spec, but slightly disappointed to see it's not really a true white but more of an egg or cream color with a yellowing to it in the configurator that makes it look old. That is unappealing to me since I think the whole point of white is to be clean and bright.

I'm curious to know how close Zinc Grey is to Porsche's "Chalk", which I like in person. Is it the only non-metallic color other than Hethel Yellow? I also appreciate the darker blue options, Atlantis or Meridian with Tan or White leather could be very classy.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
As Lotus have never labelled the base car "base", I'm assuming this means the V6 and i4 "non -FE" variants (in Lotus-speak) for 2024 production, as LCC are confirming that existing i4 FE build dates remain unchanged.....
It’s called Base Edition on the Lotus website. I think the email refers to time of first Base/non-FE UK builds.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was most excited for white since that was my planned spec, but slightly disappointed to see it's not really a true white but more of an egg or cream color with a yellowing to it in the configurator that makes it look old. That is unappealing to me since I think the whole point of white is to be clean and bright.

I'm curious to know how close Zinc Grey is to Porsche's "Chalk", which I like in person. Is it the only non-metallic color other than Hethel Yellow? I also appreciate the darker blue options, Atlantis or Meridian with Tan or White leather could be very classy.
Vivid Red is also a solid colour.

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Saw what very much looked like this colour on Emira when I did site tour - to me it just looked like primer and very much unfinished and I like this kinda colour ( on Audi for example ) I did have a photo but i recently deleted it but maybe other peeps that did the plant tour may have it
I'm a Nardo fan but don't think its suits the emira