Something else has happened

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
With the excitement over a new Lotus launch has come a resurgence in Lotus enthusiasm. Both have been well deserved.
It also should be said Forums like this are part of the Lotus allure and mystique.
If you get it, you get it.
If you are reading this you are helping build the Brand Community.
It is making the journey towards a driving experience somehow more satisfying.
You did this.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Very true. The Lotus community has been a big part of my life for over 30 years. The shared interest in these special cars has brought miles of smiles and many, many friends.

It’s great to see so many people approaching first time Lotus ownership. I hope you’re finding what you need from this forum and can also contribute to the community. As I hope you’re realising, it’s not just about the car.

#uslot

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I've always wanted to own a Lotus from the first test drive I took in an Elise.
After that a very high spirited ride along in an Exige on the racetrack.
So bare, so raw, so incredibly exciting.
I would have definitely bought a V6 Exige, unfortunately they were never sold in North America.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It’s a big thanks from me also,only problem with the site is is that it’s too addictive. Can’t go more than a few hours without checking in to see if there’s anything new posted, but I love it- thanks again

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It’s a big thanks from me also,only problem with the site is is that it’s too addictive. Can’t go more than a few hours without checking in to see if there’s anything new posted, but I love it- thanks again
It's called Emiraddiction. Some of us have got a severe case of it :)

jcaswell

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I have spent my whole life since age of 19 driving a Lotus of some kind from Europa S2, Elan S4, Elan +2, JPS Europa Special, Esprit S2 World Champion, Esprit SE and finally a Esprit V8 for the last 17 years. You are never done wanting to drive something different from Lotus and thats been 60 years. Time for a car with some warranty for a few years. Not done yet living the Lotus Life!

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I have spent my whole life since age of 19 driving a Lotus of some kind from Europa S2, Elan S4, Elan +2, JPS Europa Special, Esprit S2 World Champion, Esprit SE and finally a Esprit V8 for the last 17 years. You are never done wanting to drive something different from Lotus and thats been 60 years. Time for a car with some warranty for a few years. Not done yet living the Lotus Life!
Fantastic! Wonderful to see that level of dedication to the marque. (y)

Have had a similar dedication (aka addiction) to Porsche, and strong affiliations to Renault and Alfa Romeo, but Lotus did not capture my interest until the series 2 Exige was launched, but still, it still took another 10 years before I actually acquired my first Lotus, the Exige S RGB. Now I am well and truly hooked...so, cannot wait to take delivery of my Emira FE V6 manual. :love:

Last edited:

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It's called Emiraddiction. Some of us have got a severe case of it :)
EMIRAverse ...... should ask mods change header logo :) yep am addicted.... after checking the bank, views on youtube.... I check here...... I have been known to throw the odd incendiary comment or opinion in :p:sneaky:

Can we have pins or badges or some thing :eek::oops: