Admin Appreciation - Emira Forum

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
@Dragoon
@El Chorizo
@Vroom
@supersix

These folks have made all of this possible, in what has been a flawless technical experience, that has been so enjoyable for so many of us.

Thank you all so much for putting this together, keeping it so solid, and making sure we can be both fun & professional.

Such a great environment.
Great work. Thank you!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Thanks for the kind words! There's nothing better than a quality forum community and we try hard to make sure everyone has a good experience here. We're only as good as our members though so let's give a round of cheers to everyone for helping to make this place great! 🍻

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! There's nothing better than a quality forum community and we try hard to make sure everyone has a good experience here. We're only as good as our members though so let's give a round of cheers to everyone for helping to make this place great! 🍻
Thumbs up from me. Works well and haven't seen too many t-shirt posts or links to spam sites

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Or alerts that you can extend your car warranty, which is expiring soon.

Spoke too soon. 😁

esprit-vehicle-alert.png

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
@Dragoon
@El Chorizo
@Vroom
@supersix

These folks have made all of this possible, in what has been a flawless technical experience, that has been so enjoyable for so many of us.

Thank you all so much for putting this together, keeping it so solid, and making sure we can be both fun & professional.

Such a great environment.
Great work. Thank you!
Couldn’t agree more. Simple and easily navigated interface, great content, overwhelmingly agreeable and appropriate posting, wildly informative and just plain enjoyable. With rare exception I try to look on every day. Thanks so much for all you’ve accomplished and enabled. With gratitude. Mike

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
What a great milestone! It's amazing how fast we've grown!

A big thanks to everyone in this awesome community! 🍻
Thank you Admins for:
A healthy level of debate, (usually!) really diverse and interesting members and little or no moderation needed. All that and a car we are all rightly very excited about - what more could you wish for?!

In fact, answers to "What more could you wish for?" are invited if they are witty and even borderline non-PC (living on the edge there!🤣) but not if they are about all the well-documented shortcomings we are already aware of...

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Thank you Admins for:
A healthy level of debate, (usually!) really diverse and interesting members and little or no moderation needed. All that and a car we are all rightly very excited about - what more could you wish for?!

In fact, answers to "What more could you wish for?" are invited if they are witty and even borderline non-PC (living on the edge there!🤣) but not if they are about all the well-documented shortcomings we are already aware of...

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thank you Admins for:

‘What more could you wish for?’ - wagon wheels to be as big as your head again, just like when I was a kid

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone. I’m still confused about when I might get a car, and even about what is my active configuration after all this time. But still enjoying the dialogue. Thanks admins!

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Good to hear from you @Mike-engel
Thanks so much @Pegasi. That’s really kind. My work has me very busy these last few months, so the best I’ve been able to do is follow along here on the forum. Still no word on what’s going on with timing of a car,whether it will be a FE, V6 vs. I4, etc. since it all seems out of my control I’ve been prioritizing other things and keeping my fingers crossed that eventually someone from my dealer will call and ask for my build configuration. Until then all of you are keeping me informed, which I really appreciate.