• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Something a little tasty from Sweden

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
No not this @emiraspain ...

Screenshot_20221019_150959.jpg

THIS
😍🥰
\/

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I see Evotion has already done the innuendos so we wont bother with the how it feels when you get it in ....to gear and wrapping your hands around the.....steering wheel etc etc

Am I the only self proclaimed single person on here.... xxxx thats bad....

Here, the real question is, will the evora, or the emira, or the 911...do this:

I did this for a kid once when I had a ferrari (yes embarassing) parked outside my building.... its nice to make people smile.... especially, the girls above, which ever comes first

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
thats because he has a lambo and not a L O W T U S
Sports cars are the guy version of "I hope he notices that my nail polish matches my shoes!". I.e.: the person thinks (or tells themselves) that it will attract the opposite sex, but in reality they only end up receiving attention and compliments from their own gender. :p

When will dudes realize that sports cars / supercars are just TOYS! Trying to impress females with a sports car is like trying to get laid with a cool Star Wars Lego set. 😄

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
When will dudes realize that sports cars / supercars are just TOYS! Trying to impress females with a sports car is like trying to get laid with a cool Star Wars Lego set. 😄

Sounds like an embarrassing visit to accident & emergency!

“Tell me again how you got the Millennium Falcon stuck?”

Last edited:

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Sports cars are the guy version of "I hope he notices that my nail polish matches my shoes!". I.e.: the person thinks (or tells themselves) that it will attract the opposite sex, but in reality they only end up receiving attention and compliments from their own gender. :p

actually, my backdated beautiful 911 gets me a lot of female attention.... and my Ariel Nomad got me even more. And my yellow westield in Colombia was a total show stopper.
Proof below if needed for my begging to differ haha

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

You're just jealous... the ladies go crazy over the full Ewok Village set!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Love to get inside that. Lightweight, looks good, top performance and will make all the right noises.

I'll pass on the car though as it's left hand drive.
Don't forget the cup holders

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
actually, my backdated beautiful 911 gets me a lot of female attention.... and my Ariel Nomad got me even more. And my yellow westield in Colombia was a total show stopper.
Proof below if needed for my begging to differ haha

View attachment 9932

This feels a bit like the story my 15 yr old school friend used to tell about when he got laid. No one believed a word 🤣

OP
Leonard

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
There was a RHD one advertised in the UK recently. Sold in 4 days, before I managed to get over to test drive it.
If they were available and at circa 80k it would be a no brainer for me.
Alas on both counts.
I still see a Mclaren in your future Tom 😉 (at some point)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I doubt they’ll go that low. If you’re lucky you might get one for £85-90k. Only 60 built.