Screen grab of Seneca Blue car with the 20" V-spoke forged alloy in gloss black

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Not the best quality but gives you a rough idea of what they look like. Also note the tinted black windows. Personally, I like the look of the diamond cut wheels better with this colour.
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 6.39.02 PM.png

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The front and the side look like a Ferrari 458 style, but the back seems not that perfect.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's a clay model. Keep in mind the black wheels will show a nice view of the rotors and colored calipers, where this example just had blackness.

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's a clay model. Keep in mind the black wheels will show a nice view of the rotors and colored calipers, where this example just had blackness.
It is a clay model and the wheels are not real if you watch the video you can see it.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This pic confirms my suspicion that black calipers may be the way to go.

I think that the gloss black wheels, black calipers, and yellow Lotus wheel caps will highlight the White Lettering on the calipers a very cool way. Nowadays red calipers are common and black ones may stand out.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
gloss black wheels, black calipers, and yellow Lotus wheel caps will highlight the White Lettering on the calipers a very cool way. Nowadays red calipers are common and black ones may stand out.
Agreed about the red and that's an interesting idea.. Looking forward to seeing your spec after delivery!

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Agreed about the red and that's an interesting idea.. Looking forward to seeing your spec after delivery!
The “where it started” “how it’s going” posts are going to be hilarious.

I think I was expecting 60% Seneca population to start!

OP
CanadianEmira

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
This pic confirms my suspicion that black calipers may be the way to go.

I think that the gloss black wheels, black calipers, and yellow Lotus wheel caps will highlight the White Lettering on the calipers a very cool way. Nowadays red calipers are common and black ones may stand out.
I'm going with black calipers as well. It's funny, I didn't really think about the lettering before, but you're right!

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
emira dvg.png

In this build the white lettering on the Caliper will correspond with the white lettering on the Seats. You know how they always say, "it brings the outside exterior design into the interior." The build also allows the yellow/green Lotus logos to really show well with the green of the car. Yellow and green has always been a great color combination (dandelions!). But I love this look and it is my current build at the moment. The only color on the car would be the start button. I would then want to powder coat the engine cover to red to finish the look and once again bring the exterior into the interior. I am obsessed and love it. Build Code YGl4uZod

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
View attachment 1516

In this build the white lettering on the Caliper will correspond with the white lettering on the Seats. You know how they always say, "it brings the outside exterior design into the interior." The build also allows the yellow/green Lotus logos to really show well with the green of the car. Yellow and green has always been a great color combination (dandelions!). But I love this look and it is my current build at the moment. The only color on the car would be the start button. I would then want to powder coat the engine cover to red to finish the look and once again bring the exterior into the interior. I am obsessed and love it. Build Code YGl4uZod
If the engine cover is red with piano paint texture, it will be seductive. ;)