Green Emira Photo

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
0FCE1796-82AF-4D99-8436-1E79CF0217DE.jpeg
I’m quite sure this photo isn’t real (found it online), but it might help people visualize the green a bit better. I myself am surprised at how good it looks.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This is close to my configuration. Add black pack and I am on the fence for yellow or black calipers. HOWEVER, I love Lotus painted on the side skirt. I guess we can't request that from the factory?!?

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This is pretty gosh darn sweet. Rendering looking like Racing Green…

Attachments

• BDEF0033-EB5F-4904-A83E-31D5E2CF1001.jpeg
    BDEF0033-EB5F-4904-A83E-31D5E2CF1001.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 167

New to Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yes very much like my spec too, looks like photo shop of blue launch car with colour change put in a dealers garage. Nice touch lotus badge on side sill. I like it a lot!!!

OP
CanadianEmira

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yes very much like my spec too, looks like photo shop of blue launch car with colour change put in a dealers garage. Nice touch lotus badge on side sill. I like it a lot!!!
I actually really like the Lotus lettering on the lower door sill too. 🤔

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I actually really like the Lotus lettering on the lower door sill too. 🤔
That lettering is gonna be a must. I could see it any of the matching bright body colors (blue, yellow, red, silver) and then contrasting on the verdant (like above) and the shadow... Just need a template of the new lotus logo.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I tried to create a poll for the side sill lettering but couldn't figure out how to create one. I thought I had seen the create poll option before but now I can''t find it.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I tried to create a poll for the side sill lettering but couldn't figure out how to create one. I thought I had seen the create poll option before but now I can''t find it.
Betting the poll will show a 60/40 split and there will be lots of “depends on the main color” contribution.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Betting the poll will show a 60/40 split and there will be lots of “depends on the main color” contribution.
I figured it out. Its coming! And yes, the color combo will change things.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Loads of sticker options here, plus they do custom ones:

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That lettering is gonna be a must. I could see it any of the matching bright body colors (blue, yellow, red, silver) and then contrasting on the verdant (like above) and the shadow... Just need a template of the new lotus logo.
Oh shit! you guys go really fast! Do I really have to think of another color pairing with the logo, calipers, rims, wheel, seats, stitching, engine cover.... One more night to change the config again.
Guess somebody should take over the Configurator to help us visualize all our dreams. Even if we have to go aftermarket then!!

OP
CanadianEmira

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Loads of sticker options here, plus they do custom ones:
Tom always coming through in the clutch.